Stephen Hurt '14 c 6-10 offered to KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
    Less than that if you add in the KSU prediction two other experts made on their own sites. This will make it more than double sweet when Hurt and Sherman announce within minutes of each other for WSU.
    I like the way you think!
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Can we count my prediction of Hurt to WSU? Or do I need to create a blog first to count?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Can we count my prediction of Hurt to WSU? Or do I need to create a blog first to count?
        Even then you might be a tad biased. Just a tad lol......

Honestly though I am still holding out hope.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          Can we count my prediction of Hurt to WSU? Or do I need to create a blog first to count?
          I already made my prediction but you can piggyback in on my .com

Comment

• Have faith in HCGM, have faith my friends
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• It has nothing to do with my bias. I haven't talked to the man, but comparing the two situations, one makes way more sense than the other. Maybe I should start a college basketball blog and pretend to be an expert. I'm pretty certain I'm at least as sharp as a number of so called experts that people pay attention to.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• These self proclaimed experts have no credibility.

Comment

• See, I'd fit right in.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    These self proclaimed experts have no credibility.
                    They do if they've spoken to the player or his coach and have been given information revealing the player's leading choice that they haven't put in written form. Otherwise, yeah, it's just speculation, which any of us can do thanks to those "experts" writing stories sharing what they were told.

Comment

• It would be great to sign Mr. Hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        They do if they've spoken to the player or his coach and have been given information revealing the player's leading choice that they haven't put in written form. Otherwise, yeah, it's just speculation, which any of us can do thanks to those "experts" wrppiting stories sharing what they were told.
                        I think that often coaches specuate without much information. In this specific case, Hurt doesn't have any history with the newly hired coach at NWFS. Therefore, the "experts" are whiffing.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          I think that often coaches specuate without much information. In this specific case, Hurt doesn't have any history with the newly hired coach at NWFS. Therefore, the "experts" are whiffing.
                          To be clear, I wasn't saying the experts know anything we don't know in regards to Stephen Hurt, but in other cases they may.

Comment

• I'm sure HCGM knows if Hurt is or is not coming to WSU. If he is going to be a Shocker, great. If not, I'm sure HCGM has moved on and is not worried about things he can't change. On this board, however, fans may be pizzing and moaning for years if Hurt goes to KSU. :hopelessness:
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
                              I'm sure HCGM knows if Hurt is or is not coming to WSU. If he is going to be a Shocker, great. If not, I'm sure HCGM has moved on and is not worried about things he can't change. On this board, however, fans may be pizzing and moaning for years if Hurt goes to KSU. :hopelessness:
                              Hurt may be doing the same.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Hurt may be doing the same.
                                It's a "he's way more likely to be part of a successful team here" burn. Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X