Terrell Miller '14 pf 6-8 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    In reading the OU board, there were lots of similar comments being made about Shaq Morris during his junior year.
    Yes, good point. Shaq was also questioned about his work ethic and commitment earlier in his HS career, but I'm not expecting any of those things to be a problem with him next year.

Who knows what will happen: Miller, London, someone else who has been mentioned, someone currently unknown to us, some combination? However it works out, we know that Marshall and his staff have more to sell now than they have since 3G's arrival in Wichita, so I'm confident it will all work out nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      What kind of "ups" did JT have? Garrett had ups, but he never really used them. I trust Marshall.
      While it is great to see a dominating, leaping rebound above the rim, most rebounds come below the rim, if not below top of out-stretched arms. Charles Barkley and Larry Bird were good rebounders. So is Jake White, andI have yet to read on here anybody saying that Jake has good ups!
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Miller is also a a D-1 prospect as a quarterback and appears to be looking at playing both sports in college.

In the fast lane

Comment

The next 6-8 QB in FBS football will be the first, don't you think?

Comment

But it can't be. He's not athletic. :)

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
              The next 6-8 QB in FBS football will be the first, don't you think?
              Dan McGwire, brother of Mark McGwire.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                Dan McGwire, brother of Mark McGwire.
                Thanks, 1979. I looked up Dan, and he did indeed have his brother's size: 6-8, 240 according to the reference I saw.

If there's one thing you can count on with Shockernet, it's being caught when you display a gap in your knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                  Thanks, 1979. I looked up Dan, and he did indeed have his brother's size: 6-8, 240 according to the reference I saw.

If there's one thing you can count on with Shockernet, it's being caught when you display a gap in your knowledge.
                  I've seen conflicting measurements on Brock Osweiler, with some listing him at 6'8" and others at 6'7", but he is certainly one of the tallest recent NCAA QBs.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Like I said before,young man is a keeper. Lets put in the time and I'm sure it will work out in our behalf.

Comment

I just watched this kids video and read thru the thread and I'm impressed with this kid. He may not be a great leaper right now, but that can be worked on. He does move very well and has quick feet and great touch around the basket and from deep. He'd be a very valuable asset here with his range and ability to bang down low. I can see why we offered him and only hope that he decides playing football isn't that important to him. He and Shaq would be a load for any team to handle.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If he can play QB, he almost has to be capable of good footwork. Football success can be a very positive indicator in a number of ways, as we've seen with Evan Wessel (athletic enough to be all-state both ways at skill positions, and tough as nails) and Ron Baker (athletic, confident, high game IQ, a leader with the ability to make big plays in key situations), just to name a couple.

Comment

@JamieShaw5: Terrell Miller 6'8 F @_probound5 tells me Wichita St is sticking out the most to him right now @VerbalCommits
                          In the fast lane

Comment

It will be nice to see one of these bigs go our way. Really looking forward to having a roster full of 4 year big men.

Comment

Recent offer from Cincinnati and contact by Memphis.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Lets go ahead and add Miller and Hurt to play with Morris next year!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X