Terrell Miller '14 pf 6-8 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Miller '14 pf 6-8 Offered

Terrell Milller is a 6-8 pf from Jacksonville, Florida. I believe he played at Arlington Country Day as a sophomore and then transfered to North Florida Educational Institute were he averaged 16 points as a junior. Offered by WSU, FGCU, San Francisco and Florida A&M. Interest from Miami and South Carolina.

Terrell Miller is a 6-8, 235-pound Power Forward from Jacksonville, FL.
    Last edited by tropicalshox; May 30, 2013, 02:15 PM.
    In the fast lane

Miller plays for Florida Elite with Dante Buford and much sought after Brandon Francis. Last weekend Miller led the team to a 3-1 record averaging 15 points a game.
    In the fast lane

Comment

A tweet says LSU has offered and WSU and LSU stand out a little to Miller.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Miller is listed at 250lbs pounds by Rivals and Jamie Shaw tweets he is a "bruising big man."
        In the fast lane

Comment

香港三日本三级少妇三级视频,国产96在线 | 亚洲,人人妻人人澡人人爽曰本,无码狠狠躁久久久久久久,一本久道中文无码字幕AV,小箩莉XXX69SEXHD,精品无码国产自产拍在线观看蜜,亚洲精品WWW久久久久久,亚洲精品无码久久久久秋霞,强开少妇嫩苞又嫩又紧小说,中文字幕无码精品三级在线电影
          In the fast lane

Comment

Not really athletic, but having Terrell and Shaq on the floor together would be jaw-dropping.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

A big body stretch the floor big man,would sign him up and the valley would be in trouble. Like what I saw in the video aswell.

Comment

this guy is big but could stand to shed about 20 lbs. The lighter frame would probably help his explosiveness.

Comment

Does anyone really think that he's not athletic? He's obviously not a quick jumper (like Cle), and maybe the full court game isn't currently his cup of tea, but he is a very big man who is light on his feet. Anyone who saw Warren Sapp on Dancing with the Stars, can't really think that he isn't athletic. There is no one more light on his feet, or more strong. However, maybe losing 20 lbs. would add to his full court game. I'm not sure but it's worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    Does anyone really think that he's not athletic? He's obviously not a quick jumper (like Cle), and maybe the full court game isn't currently his cup of tea, but he is a very big man who is light on his feet. Anyone who saw Warren Sapp on Dancing with the Stars, can't really think that he isn't athletic. There is no one more light on his feet, or more strong. However, maybe losing 20 lbs. would add to his full court game. I'm not sure but it's worth a try.
                    It depends upon what you mean by athletic. It can mean strength, coordination, and quickness/explosiveness or all 3 combined. It is explosiveness that he appears to lack, including lacking much leaping ability which is a more significant skill for a basketball player than for a football player like Sapp. As others have noted, this lack of explosiveness may be largely the result of carrying too much weight. He certainly seems strong and coordinated (including the coordination to be a good outside shooter), so if he could get in better shape he seems to have nice potential.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Not very athletic.

Comment

Shaq Morris is about the same weight but he has explosiveness and plays over the rim. I assume it means his weight is largely attributed to muscle mass. This guys appears to be athletic but is also a lot bulkier and probably carrying more fat/less muscle than Shaq. His leaping ability isn't very impressive, he would be more like a Tractor Traylor type player, which I don't think fits Marshall's system very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          which I don't think fits Marshall's system very well.
                          You do realize that according to Trop's sources Miller was offered by Wichita State. Gregg may not agree with your evaluation.

Comment

Well, if the stories indicating that WSU has offered him a scholarship are accurate, Marshall and staff must think he can fit in. They've done pretty good evaluating so far.

Comment

What's not to like about a big physical kid who can shoot? I liked the way he carries himself in the video.

Reminds me of Jai Lewis, who tore us up pretty good.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X