No announcement yet.

Omar Sherman '14 pf to Miami now juco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A portion of another article regarding "The Rumble in the Bronx" and Omar Sherman.

It was midway through the second half that DWE started to pull away. A couple ferocious dunks by forwards Jeremy Combs (Carter ’14; 21 points and 6 rebounds) and Omar Sherman (Duncanville ’14; 16 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocks) swung the momentum into their favor. Sports U looked defeated, whereas the Texas boys wanted to continue to put on a show for the New York City audience. - See more at: http://courtcred.com/content/entry/r....pFTyuxN5.dpuf

Comment

Visiting the Shockers this weekend.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Trop - Has he narrowed his list yet?

Comment

No word on that and recruitment updates on him since his blow up at the Rumble in the Bronx. I bet he has recieved further interest, if not offers since then.
          In the fast lane

Comment

We're in on some pretty solid bigs in '14. I'd take any three of Haas, Sherman, London, Grant, Miller or Howard and call it good and move onto '15. But that's me.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              We're in on some pretty solid bigs in '14. I'd take any three of Haas, Sherman, London, Grant, Miller or Howard and call it good and move onto '15. But that's me.
              Great to have Sub back in the house. We have been missing your input.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Any news on how the visit went?

Comment

Bossi on Sherman:

In the fast lane

Comment

can you give us a synopsis?

Comment

It would be appreciated if anyone with access could give a report on Bossi/Sherman.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        It would be appreciated if anyone with access could give a report on Bossi/Sherman.
                        . Sherman just missed the cut for being in Rivals 150. If he continues what he recently has done he will be in it next revision. He is not a real banger but what make him valuable is his ability to step out for the 15-20 foot shot. He is also a very good passer. His choice to be role player on a high major or a standout on a mid major.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Two former Prime Players have been ruled ineligible due to certification problems at Dion Sanders new school. Sherman is at Prime Prep.

In the fast lane

Comment

They are both reprtedly over a semester short of credits.

Comment

This could be reason for only four offers and holding. It's very low for this quality of player.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Brandon Ogdon tweets:

"Omar Sherman said his three offers are from Miami, Wichita State and Weber State. Big physical player with stretch out ability.

From other tweets he looked better than ever this week at the GASO. Nebraska's Tim Miles was among those watching Sherman. We had Steve Forbes at the event. Not for sure about Marshall.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X