Omar Sherman '14 pf to Miami now juco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Funny, because I never felt we were going to get him. Would have loved to have him, but never felt good about it.
    Obviously my gut feelings aren't worth much.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Sherman was the guy who said he really enjoyed the diversity of a community like Miami, right? Once I heard that I thought WSU was probably a long shot. Miami must be a pretty special place in terms of lots of different cultures.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

It might have been that South Beach "culture"

Comment

Transferring out of Miami.

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Former Miami Hurricane Omar Sherman transfers to Paris Junior College. Story on http://t.co/E4DDkCOKAJ http://t.co/S3HjEuOT18
            In the fast lane

Comment

From South Beach to Paris -- quite the cosmopolite. Oops -- Paris, Texas, is that?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                From South Beach to Paris -- quite the cosmopolite. Oops -- Paris, Texas, is that?
                Hey they have a Campbells soup factory there.

Comment

I was the project manager on the construction crew who remodeled the Bealls in Paris, TX about 6 months ago

Comment

Thanks, hook -- I haven't been there. Any thoughts on how it compares to Coral Gables or Miami Beach? I can see from the map that there's less water.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                      Thanks, hook -- I haven't been there. Any thoughts on how it compares to Coral Gables or Miami Beach? I can see from the map that there's less water.
                      It's a place where dreams go to die. They do have an Eiffel Tower replica lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                        It's a place where dreams go to die. They do have an Eiffel Tower replica lol.
                        Ramon Clemente's dreams didn't die there.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Campbell's soup also has a mushroom factory in the Paris area.

Judging from some of the recent comments on this blog, I would say that many shockernetters are familiar with what needs to be put into the growing medium to grow the BEST mushrooms.

Comment

• Article on Sherman at Paris CC

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                            X