Omar Sherman '14 pf to Miami now juco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Sherman '14 pf to Miami now juco

Scout reports offers for Sherman from Wichita State and Weber State. Interest from K-State, Alabama, Nebraska, Texas, Baylor and Santa Clara. He is a 6-7 post type PF from Duncanville, Texas. A Rivals' 3 star, Scout 4 star.
    In the fast lane

Texas Hoops ranks him #20 in the State for 2014. They say he is a "strong, wide body, good moves on low post, soft touch, can hit the open 3 point shot, works for position, gets on the boards."
    In the fast lane

Comment

Sounds like a fellow Texan. J.T. Durley.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Sounds like a fellow Texan. J.T. Durley.
        I don't recall Durley getting on the boards or working for position too much.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          Ok, make that a mix of JT and Gabe.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Ok, make that a mix of JT and Gabe.
            I'd take that everyday and twice on Sunday.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I'd take that everyday and twice on Sunday.
              You bet your sweet bippy!

Comment

Thats because JT had a big butt and didn't have to work too hard.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Scout notes his inside good footwork and strong frame, scoring 17 points in a game at the Pangos camp. He also knocked down a 3.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
                  In the fast lane

Comment

A tweet from 247 Sports says Sherman will visit WSU this weekend. Expect him at the elite camp.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Sum it up. Which of the recruits are coming to the elite camp? London, Sherman, and Clark? Any others?

Comment

Clark has a broken foot. I expect Javis Howard and a good chance on London besides Sherman. I don't know about any others.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

I do not expected Omega Harris, nor Riley Norris as they will be at a Future 150 camp.
                          Last edited by tropicalshox; June 11, 2013, 11:26 PM.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            Scout reports offers for Sherman from Wichita State and Weber State. Interest from K-State, Alabama, Nebraska, Texas, Baylor and Santa Clara. He is a 6-7 post type PF from Duncanville, Texas. A Rivals' 3 star, Scout 4 star.
                            I'm not always sold on how differently the ranking services (Scout, Rivals, ESPN, Future 150, Max Preps, etc.) see a player. But they all are pretty consistent on ranking him highly (most in the Top 100). He must be pretty good.

Comment

Sherman shines at Rumble in the Bronx.

Championship Sunday brought out the best in players in New York City. See who stood to Future150 staffer Brian Flinn.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X