Darius Carter- is a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shake-n-Bake View Post
    Like I have reminded many fellow shocker fans, Hall made a significant improvement from his junior year to his senior year. Coach has done an excellent job of developing JC guys in a very short amount of time. Look at the improvement of Joe Ragland from junior to senior year. Heck look at Lufile, last year the guy could hardly get on the floor, now he has turned into a pretty solid big man. I'm hoping/expecting to see a substantial improvement from DC next year. Now that's a scary thought considering our backcourt guys will be 1 more year experienced, and that's not even counting all the newcomers.
    I expect that next year DC will have a nice 15 footer in his repertoire.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      As did Hall his senior year.

Comment

Actually, he's already shown it, at times. Looks good, smooth, etc. Of course, I'm always somewhat gasping when he goes to shot it, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Kind of like I fell with DC at the FT line.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

He already does, we're just not at the point where we need him to shoot it.

Next year when we lose Cle we're going to need to find offense in other places - and that will be one place in which we can get offense from.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            Actually, he's already shown it, at times. Looks good, smooth, etc. Of course, I'm always somewhat gasping when he goes to shot it, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Kind of like I fell with DC at the FT line.
            Remember Aaron Ellis' shot looked unconventional, but effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
              Remember Aaron Ellis' shot looked unconventional, but effective.
              So long as his foot was on the 3-pt line, he was quite the shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                As did Hall his senior year.
                and ellis
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                X