No announcement yet.

Omega Harris '14 pg 6-2 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTEP probably pays more than anyone else he was considering.

Comment

His choices probably became rather limited with a lousy AAU season. He is certainly no longer considered the #1 recruit form Oklahoma.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Really. UTEP?
        UTEP. Really?

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          Minnesota offers.
          D1Circuit tweets:

"@D1Circuit: Harris III (@omegaharris5) also has #offers from Fresno State, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, North Texas, UT-Arlington, Tulsa & Wichita State"

They also added he has interest from Georgia, Iowa State, Miami , Missouri, Oklahoma State and Nebraska. Didn't hear much about Omega this summer as he stopped playing for the Trier dominated Athletes First team in the EYBL. Looks like he finished the year with the Oklahoma Explosion.
          I don't believe Omega is a real possibility at this time.
          When you made this quote, I assumed it was because he was getting positive attention from the likes of OU and Minnesota.

His choices probably became rather limited with a lousy AAU season. He is certainly no longer considered the #1 recruit form Oklahoma.
          Now he commits to UTEP, a school probably less thought of than most all the ones listed as having offered. So about your 3rd quote above....did I have the wrong impression and schools (including WSU) were backing off?

Comment

Yes.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Yes.
              Troubled history?

Or should I say colorful history?
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I would take colorful history over a troubled history or a checkered past in a heart beat.

Comment

I don't have the numbers or a quote in front of me but I was thinking I read where his jump shot has become a real issue.

Of course a quick Google search shows he hit 5 and 7 threes in 2 games in a tournament this summer so what do I know...
                  Last edited by wu_shizzle; September 30, 2013, 10:43 AM.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Harris is academically ineligible for first semester this year at UTEP.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                    X