Omega Harris '14 pg 6-2 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Harris '14 pg 6-2 Offered

A 6-2 pg who can also be a sg at Putman City , Oklahoma. OK hoops ranks him as #1 in the State in the 2014 class. He watched the Shockers beat Creighton yesterday.
    In the fast lane

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

He has Fred-like handles, Ragland type look, Demetric type slasher. This kid is the real deal
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
        In the North vs. West video, Omega is #5 in white. Like Shaq Morris was, Omega has been on Oklahoma's radar for sometime. He's gone to several of their football games.

He has always been know for his shooting stroke and tight handles and more recently added a willingness to attack the basket in the half court.
        Last edited by tropicalshox; January 21, 2013, 01:17 AM.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Comment

You would think that him attending that game with Shaq has to help us.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              You would think that him attending that game with Shaq has to help us.
              So is HCGM opening up an Oklahoma pipeline now? I like that they are bringing in #1 kids from states now. Especially ones that have multiple BCS conference member schools in them.

Comment

I hope we're all over this guy like a fat kid at a cake buffet. We need 2014 to be a strong recruiting class.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                  So is HCGM opening up an Oklahoma pipeline now? I like that they are bringing in #1 kids from states now. Especially ones that have multiple BCS conference member schools in them.
                  Coach Turner.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    Coach Turner.
                    Thank you. I didn't realize we have an assistant with ties down there. That is good becasue there are many good selling points for WSU to a kid from Oklahoma. Plus WSU has in the past had Home and Homes with OSU and currently with Tulsa. Those could always be a possibility again.

Comment

This kid is legit. Sign him up, let's get him here.
                      Edmond and OKC puts out some serious ballers.

We start consistently getting kids from there then it is excellent.

Shooting stroke is beautiful.
                      Last edited by wsushox1; January 29, 2013, 01:22 AM.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Honestly, this could be one of the best recruits WSU has gotten in years.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          Honestly, this could be one of the best recruits WSU has gotten in years.
                          Very possible. He could be the best in Oklahoma regardless of class. It was mentioned elsewhere he might be buddies with Shaq Morris. I hope that is true.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            Very possible. He could be the best in Oklahoma regardless of class. It was mentioned elsewhere he might be buddies with Shaq Morris. I hope that is true.
                            Anything helps. HCGM gets this kid and good things will CONTINUE to happen for WSU.

Comment

This kid is so freaking smooth. I want him to be a Shocker. I'm sure we'll have a lot of competition for him, but he'd be great in Wichita.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X