Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansans to keep an eye on (including KC, MO area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saul, we like to keep guys around for more than a year...you know that whole team concept.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
      Saul, we like to keep guys around for more than a year...you know that whole team concept.
      So do we.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulbadguy
        And we know Turgeon won't go after a recruit over 3 stars, so we shouldn't cross paths too much. ;)
        If you mean MT won't be recruiting rapist JUCO castaways then you'd be correct. :good:

Comment

So do we.
          When we say "keep them around", we don't mean just keeping them in the municipality for 10 years, maybe 6 if they behave and get paroled.

We're talking about actually being on the basketball team.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
            And we know Turgeon won't go after a recruit over 3 stars, so we shouldn't cross paths too much. ;)
            If you mean MT won't be recruiting rapist JUCO castaways then you'd be correct. :good:
            I actually heard Tyree Evans may walk on at KSU. I wouldn't mind that, I think we can get a better player with our available scholarship for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
              So do we.
              When we say "keep them around", we don't mean just keeping them in the municipality for 10 years, maybe 6 if they behave and get paroled.

We're talking about actually being on the basketball team.
              That reminds me, what is Jamar Howard up to these days?

Comment

Playing basketball for a living.

Comment

That's wonderful news!

Comment

So, rape and robbery = getting busted with marijuana?

Guess that's the type of math you've got to do to be a KSU fan.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl

Actually, Biblically no one sin is any greater than another. Humans say that one wrong is worse than another, however as far as God is concerned, both are equally condemnable.

That said, I'm finding SBD to be somewhat of an embarrassment...

Comment

Originally posted by luwksu
                        Originally posted by rjl

Actually, Biblically no one sin is any greater than another. Humans say that one wrong is worse than another, however as far as God is concerned, both are equally condemnable.

That said, I'm finding SBD to be somewhat of an embarrassment...
                        GoPowertard to the rescue!

Comment

Did you hear what Musberger said Huggie told him when he brought up the graduation rate at Cincy. He asked Musberger why he went to Northwestern and he said to get a job. He says that is why these players went to Cincy to get a job (basketball). I hope K State is proud their coach believes this way

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                            Did you hear what Musberger said Huggie told him when he brought up the graduation rate at Cincy. He asked Musberger why he went to Northwestern and he said to get a job. He says that is why these players went to Cincy to get a job (basketball). I hope K State is proud their coach believes this way
                            Whether you like it or not, that is a cold reality of college basketball for a VERY large percentage of players.... The fact that many of those players will wind up with a job that is not in their major (basketball) is not much different than other students who wind up in professions not related to their major, with the exception that they may or may not graduate with a "degree" in basketball....

Huggins is a bit of a throwback in his view - but there are a lot of basketball "academies" that support it....
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Back to the actual topic of this thread, here is another Kansan to keep an eye on:

Rico Richardson, a 5-10 freshman starter on the undefeated Topeka Highland Park team. Played the shoting guard this year since Austin was the point. Over 10 ppg. Might be a more sought after recruit than Weems and Austin before his senior year. Could still grow a few inches, but I hope he goes to point next year.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

I'm sure Stock will keep us updated on him
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X