Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Hill 6'0 PG Georgia Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/1 A:TO, 33% from three, 16 points per 40 in the SEC seems pretty close to a home run to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
      Hill just liked an interesting gif tweet from Kenton Paulino…
      Yea ... that definitely could be good

for reference...

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        2/1 A:TO, 33% from three, 16 points per 40 in the SEC seems pretty close to a home run to me.
        Love the A/T. Wish it was more like 36% from 3.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Yea .. would have liked a little better from 3 .. but the numbers against SEC level competition make it a solid triple if not a home run.

Comment

Would love us to sign J. Hill. He is a pure pg that can score who is use to playing against excellent competition.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Would like to think this is good news. But the way things have gone who even knows.

Would be nice to win one. Particularly over some P5s.

Comment

Fantastic transfer

Comment

Hop on the Shocker train JHill!! You won't regret it!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Digging into a Twitter search a little, I am pretty excited about this possibility. He had some big games and big time shots....etc. This would be about as close to a home run as we have had in a while I feel.

I would have preferred McBride I think. But this would be JUST fine with me.

Cautiously optimistic.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Digging into a Twitter search a little, I am pretty excited about this possibility. He had some big games and big time shots....etc. This would be about as close to a home run as we have had in a while I feel.

Cautiously optimistic.
                        I’m surprised. I went to their forum and the vibe I got off them was that he was basically same as Xavier Bell. They seemed happy to be moving on?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

I’m surprised. I went to their forum and the vibe I got off them was that he was basically same as Xavier Bell. They seemed happy to be moving on?
                          If people read the forum recently about Colby Rogers, they would think most were happy he moved on. Same with Austin Reaves when he left. Many were happy he was gone because he made a couple mistakes.

Not saying Hill is going to be an all conference player, but reading forums after players leave gets interesting responses from some .
                          Last edited by Stickboy46; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• An SEC level Xavier Bell > An AAC Xavier Bell

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                              Digging into a Twitter search a little, I am pretty excited about this possibility. He had some big games and big time shots....etc. This would be about as close to a home run as we have had in a while I feel.

Cautiously optimistic.
                              I wanted McBride for the 2. I wanted Thomas or Hill for the 1. I don't think Thomas is in play, so I'm good with Hill. Feels high upside. Output generally flexes with league quality. 9.5ppg with 3.2 apg in the SEC can easily be a 14-15ppg with 5 apg player in the AAC. Similarly a 15ppg player in the SWAC will probably be expected to be a ~10ppg player moving up to the AAC

Comment

• Xavier Bell that passes the ball successfully is the big difference. I think Bell would get a lot less **** if he ever looked to pass when driving and didn't turn it over as much as he does. And some of his bullshit shots are essentially turnovers.

So they may have a similar game, but one can actually be a team player with the ball in his hands.

With that being said, I'm not sure he's my ideal PG or a HR, but he would be a very nice addition.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X