Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Hill 6'0 PG Georgia Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's do this .. nice to win one over a P5 ... REALLY good pull for Mils and company. Feels much better this week than last week

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Let's do this .. nice to win one over a P5 ... REALLY good pull for Mils and company. Feels much better this week than last week
      Don't disagree, but probably a blow to Cortes and Ighovodja, and to a lesser degree Pipkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Don't disagree, but probably a blow to Cortes and Ighovodja, and to a lesser degree Pipkin.
        I care that Pipkin might be concerned (though he's a freshman and Hill is a 1 year guy. Could be someone great to learn from potentially) ... slightly care about Joy ... really don't care at all if Cortes is upset. He can either transfer or prove he's something different than what he's shown for 99% of his career so far.

I am curious if anyone else jumps ship though. Day or two left to enter the portal.

Comment

• Happy about this one. I think it's a good pick up.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I would like to think this points to the hopefully improving health of our NIL.

Seems like a battle we aren’t winning unless we’re competitive there. Same as McGuiness.

Don’t think McBride was NIL at all. He liked ORU.

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Sun is shin. Bird is sing. ..borbon is POUR!!

Comment

• A "yes please" granted in the pg slot who was a solid starter from the SEC. Awesome signs by HCPM on the two incoming Freshmen along with this really needed slot. Now I am hoping for a center and a pf, even if we do still play more small ball. I wouldn't even mind "making room" for a center and 2 more PFs. In the case of ipotential injury issues.

J. Hill's game reminds me alot of Robert George from long ago who I really liked. Let's Gooooooooooo!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    "More on that soon" I wonder if Taylor knows something...

Comment

• Yeah, this is an excellent pickup. Excellent ball handler. He has a very low turnover rate and I saw some nice pick and roll assists in his tape. I think he's going to enjoy have Ballard to feed all day. If he was on the shockers last year I think we would have won several of those close games we dropped. Hopefully it translates to more wins next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

"More on that soon" I wonder if Taylor knows something...
                        Yeah I found that interesting as well. Either he knows a couple specifics (possible names), or maybe he is just going to report the "needs" of WSU like he has in the past with no specific names.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• As far as HCPM's recruiting, I think we all need to take a JHill pill.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            As far as HCPM's recruiting, I think we all need to take a JHill pill.
                            He has gained a little ground with me so far.

Pull a solid 4/5 now and I may actually be excited to see what could happen next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

We used to have the attitude - we don't recruit backups - Wish we still did

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

We used to have the attitude - we don't recruit backups - Wish we still did
                                I don't think the coaching staff recruits kids as backups. That's a SN thing it seems. Coaches recruit kids who work hard and want to be the best.
                                Last edited by Atxshoxfan; April 29, 2024, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X