Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Hill 6'0 PG Georgia Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I don't think the coaching staff recruits kids as backups. That's a SN thing it seems. Coaches recruit kids work hard and want to be the best.
    We had a whole team of backups this year, with only a couple of exceptions.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• This announcement comes at a time when there is still a couple of days to jump into the portal. Has me wondering what might happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I care that Pipkin might be concerned (though he's a freshman and Hill is a 1 year guy. Could be someone great to learn from potentially) ... slightly care about Joy ... really don't care at all if Cortes is upset. He can either transfer or prove he's something different than what he's shown for 99% of his career so far.

I am curious if anyone else jumps ship though. Day or two left to enter the portal.
        Totally agree with the exception that I probably care less about Joy than you might.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Totally agree with the exception that I probably care less about Joy than you might.
          Yea, he's pretty low on the care list too. I saw energy last year .. but that's it. If I had to choose right now between Cortes or Joy leaving though .. not sure i'd have a viewpoint.

Comment

• This signing to me is a big deal.

Below is some fine desperation shooting full court makes.

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              KP would fill two glaring voids. Given 25-28 mpg as starting PF and back up center he would be close to averaging 12-14 ppg and 8-10 rpg. Who knows he might regain his perimeter confidence and suddenly be a stretch four also, thus, filling three voids.
              uh, no

Comment

• I guess this means the ink is dry.

Shockers Ink Georgia Transfer Justin Hill

"I'm excited about Justin Hill being a Shocker," said Wichita State head coach Paul Mills. "He's an experienced guard who averaged nearly 10 points per game at Georgia and was tremendous with the ball in his hands while making others better. He had more than a 2:1 assist-to-turnover rate while having the third highest assist rate in the SEC this past season. Justin is also a defensive force ranking as one of the top defensive players in the country last season. He will make an immediate impact for our team this upcoming season."​

Comment

Working...
                X