Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

44 comments on an unknown Euro prospect in an hour is impressive

Comment

So if HCPM plans to play a 5-out, none in offense and our opponents agree to play strictly man defense he looks like he could be effective. At least that is pretty much all I saw in his highlights posted to the thread. But I trust HCPM and his staff far more than myself to make those judgements about how he would "fit".

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Who is posted up at the Great American Cookie Factory in Towne East?
        MIght need to order online from the Great European Cookie Factory and it's possible it might have to be kosher.

Comment

I'm kind of surprised at all the Gal Mekel hate. The dude got some decent NBA minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            I'm kind of surprised at all the Gal Mekel hate. The dude got some decent NBA minutes.
            I'm pretty sure most of it was sarcasm...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
              Paulino is also following.
              Xavier Holland too.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                Paulino is also following.
                And I suspect that is the reason Taylor Eldridge is following. Which is smart on his part. Follow who the Shocker coaches are following.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  So if HCPM plans to play a 5-out, none in offense and our opponents agree to play strictly man defense he looks like he could be effective.
                  You meant if our opponents will play strictly zone defense?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Okay, I'll admit the Italian 17 year olds made him look really, really good. Let me see if I can find a playoff game or maybe check the rankings to watch him play against the best competition he has played against to be sure I wasn't too hasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You meant if our opponents will play strictly zone defense?
                      No. His highlights looked to me to be 5-out, none in offense running against a man-to-man defense and he was effective. So if our opponents agree to pay straight man-to-man and the Shockers run a 5-out, none in he could be effective. How effective he would be otherwise (including against a zone defense) is hard to evaluate but I am sure the Shocker coaches can evaluate that much better than I ever could.

Not sure the Shocks have the personnel to effectively run an 5-out offense and even if they do not sure how it would work against AAC defenses.

Comment

Watched a minute and a half. Missed the exciting part, I guess.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                            44 comments on an unknown Euro prospect in an hour is impressive
                            37 of them were KungWu…. Most impressively all were typed left handed as his right hand was occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post

37 of them were KungWu…. Most impressively all were typed left handed as his right hand was occupied.
                              Still is.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post

You should have put chicken **** somewhere in that post. That way you would get an auto-like from Kung Wu instead of a perma ban.

Comment

Working...
                                X