Daimion Collins 6'9 F Kentucky Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Averaged 1.9 / 1.6 / 0.7 last season with TCU while shooting 24% from three.

Averaged 7.8 / 2.9 / 1.0 as a freshman at Ok State and 4.9 / 2.6 / 1.1 as a sophomore at Ok State. Not impressive numbers. Shooting under 30% from three for his career.
    Wonder why 247 had had/has him rated so high??? Guess he was a 4* out of HS. I've already lost interest in him. Also wondering if McBride has any chance at all. He was a darn good HS athlete.
    Last edited by asiseeit; May 15, 2023, 04:20 PM.

Comment

It appears that he left TCU after Avery Anderson from Ok State transferred to TCU.
      But HOW did he leave? Own two feet, stretcher, wheel chair, hearse?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

But HOW did he leave? Own two feet, stretcher, wheel chair, hearse?
        Yes...

Comment

Comment

Antoine is recruiting him via twitter.

Comment

Averaged 1.9 / 1.6 / 0.7 last season with TCU while shooting 24% from three.

Averaged 7.8 / 2.9 / 1.0 as a freshman at Ok State and 4.9 / 2.6 / 1.1 as a sophomore at Ok State. Not impressive numbers. Shooting under 30% from three for his career.
              Doesn't sound like a PG.

Comment

Antoine is recruiting Rondell Walker?

Comment

I’m growing tired of being a bridesmaid…

but I’m confident better days are ahead…
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Taylor says no ..

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Taylor says no ..
                      And you think that they actually gave him some inside Info all of the sudden? I don't know if he's coming or not, but it's obvious this staff is not sharing factual info, if any, untill they have a commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

And you think that they actually gave him some inside Info all of the sudden? I don't know if he's coming or not, but it's obvious this staff is not sharing factual info, if any, untill they have a commitment.
                        I'm just posting what I find .. obviously one side here isn't getting correct info.

Comment

Taylor says no ..
                          Can’t remember a time where Taylor seemed that sure of something and been flat out wrong. I would think he’s probably more connected than the national guys. But who knows I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Can’t remember a time where Taylor seemed that sure of something and been flat out wrong. I would think he’s probably more connected than the national guys. But who knows I guess.
                            Agreed, Taylor is normally pretty cautious with what he posts. Then again . .he was saying we weren't out of the running for Abmas and he went to Texas. While we were technically not out of the running, I'm not sure how serious of chance we had.

Comment

Agreed, Taylor is normally pretty cautious with what he posts. Then again . .he was saying we weren't out of the running for Abmas and he went to Texas. While we were technically not out of the running, I'm not sure how serious of chance we had.
                              Yeah but he qualified most of those tweets. Said he had no idea how high the percentage was. This seems, to me, more sure from him.

That being said he hasn’t really had inside info at all. So who knows. Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Comment

It makes sense that we were in on Collins and Pohto for the same spot. Pohto said yes. They moved on.

So should we.

Comment

Working...
                                X