Daimion Collins 6'9 F Kentucky Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
    Hate to be rude but some of you are clueless when it comes to NIL funds. This kid was a projected lottery pick at one point and nothing has changed other than he had to wait his turn. If some of you knew what lower NIL guys but still good players like Pohto were being offered you would be less ignorant.
    I agree he would be a game changer here, but Moussa Cissee was also projected a one and done and he’s had plenty of minutes to show he’s not NBA material. Not all of them pan out as projected in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

I agree he would be a game changer here, but Moussa Cissee was also projected a one and done and he’s had plenty of minutes to show he’s not NBA material. Not all of them pan out as projected in high school.
      I agree that he’s not worth a big sum of money, but he would be a game changer here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I agree that he’s not worth a big sum of money, but he would be a game changer here.
        Not to say he couldn’t get a big sum if he was a total stud and stayed for a 2nd year

Comment

Took a visit to TCU this weekend.

Comment

Random Internet accounts keep bringing us up but Taylor says he has heard nothing internally. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Random Internet accounts keep bringing us up but Taylor says he has heard nothing internally. Who knows.
              Taylor reported that Ronnie DeGray visited a month after he was on campus; nothing would surprise me at this point lol

Comment

A Collins sighting at 21st. and Hillside would convince me of mutual interest. Collins and and solid pg. would be an encouraging splash of black and yellow.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

TCU has a highly rated PG that recently hit the portal. Maybe these two talked????

Comment

I’ll chip in $20 to the cookie cake fund
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      TCU has a highly rated PG that recently hit the portal. Maybe these two talked????
                      What's his name?

Comment

If he breathes on a mirror and it fogs up a little, then I say we offer a scholly!

Oh yeah, and what's his name?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

What's his name?
                          I am guessing he is referring to Rondel Walker. Highly rated out of HS but his college stats have not been great.

https://www.on3.com/college/tcu-horn...klahoma-state/

It appears that he left TCU after Avery Anderson from Ok State transferred to TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

What's his name?
                            Rondell Walker. 247 had him at .94 to begin with but I see now they lowered him to .89 but that is what they had KP. Don't know much else.

Comment

Rondell Walker. 247 had him at .94 to begin with but I see now they lowered him to .89 but that is what they had KP. Don't know much else.
                              Averaged 1.9 / 1.6 / 0.7 last season with TCU while shooting 24% from three.

Averaged 7.8 / 2.9 / 1.0 as a freshman at Ok State and 4.9 / 2.6 / 1.1 as a sophomore at Ok State. Not impressive numbers. Shooting under 30% from three for his career.

Comment

Thought so.. Highlights below but not sure we are on his radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X