Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Correct. One left.

I'm not buying anything until there's an actual announcement. Seems like they've thought they've had things ready before only for that not to be the case.
    Eh I halfway agree. Every guy that is visited has signed, but one this recruiting period.

I didn’t get the quote verbatim, but he basically said the other two spots are filled. I tend to probably believe him - pending something wacky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

One scholarship and a walk on then since he mentions 15 guys.
      This is what I also assumed. And both in the front court.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Correct. One left.

I'm not buying anything until there's an actual announcement. Seems like they've thought they've had things ready before only for that not to be the case.
        I don’t understand the skepticism in this case. This is Mills publicly saying this. This isn’t from a reporter’s source.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post

I don’t understand the skepticism in this case. This is Mills publicly saying this. This isn’t from a reporter’s source.
          Yeah, and we KNOW Mills isn't one to offer up this information. He is so tight lipped.

Probably working on getting them accepted to the university and enrolled.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I mean no coach can GUARANTEE that any recruit is going to honor their committment anymore. Best we can hope for is their gut feeling on the situations.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Seems like a positive sign considering WSU hasn't been linked to any other big men since the Meeks visit.
              Last edited by TrackSuitAndTie; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I mean no coach can GUARANTEE that any recruit is going to honor their committment anymore. Best we can hope for is their gut feeling on the situations.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• T. Tut would be my dream walk on , but that is likely my own little unlikely pipe dream wish list. Z. Meeks would make a helpful addition inside and would be solid in a HCPM System. Some of you on here know what is really going on? If so, please pm me, and my lips are sealed. Let's hope for some helpful hints as we continue to wait again through this hush-hush approach. Hush, hush is only tolerable if we win , win and improve.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Go hang out at Koch and you will probably solve the mystery soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Go hang out at Koch and you will probably solve the mystery soon enough.
                      Is this allowed? I would enjoy WFH at lot more if it was WFKoch
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

It’s allowed until it’s not.

Comment

You can do anything once

Comment

Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              T. Tut would be my dream walk on , but that is likely my own little unlikely pipe dream wish list. Z. Meeks would make a helpful addition inside and would be solid in a HCPM System. Some of you on here know what is really going on? If so, please pm me, and my lips are sealed. Let's hope for some helpful hints as we continue to wait again through this hush-hush approach. Hush, hush is only tolerable if we win , win and improve.
                              Cookie Cake announcement soon

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Cookie Cake announcement soon
                                Wheat woody!!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X