No announcement yet.

Zane Meeks 6'9 F Arizona St Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It' hard enough recruiting against bigger schools without the press being involved.

Comment

One thing we know for sure is that none of these recruits would ever think about dragging things out or playing one school against another in an attempt to try shake a few more dollars out of their current situation. Thank goodness that isn't happening. That could get messy.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 21, 2024, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        One thing we know for sure is that none of these recruits would ever think about dragging things out or playing on school against another in an attempt to try shake a few more dollars out of the their current situation. Thank goodness that isn't happening. That could get messy.
        Dang. Now I gotta get a new meter. You just broke the one I was using.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Choosing a school to play for, should be a big decision. Those who immediately sign are probably not weighing the importance of their decision and could be more likely to transfer out on the next best opportunity.
          I like guys who look if the academics meet his goals. If the coaches play his preferred style,. If the coaches have a background of developing players. If he like the staff and players. If the distance is too far from home. Plus now, they do need to weigh the financial aspect. But most importantly, can he leave Suzy Rotten Crotch behind? If not, how can he bring her with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
            Choosing a school to play for, should be a big decision. Those who immediately sign are probably not weighing the importance of their decision and could be more likely to transfer out on the next best opportunity.
            I like guys who look if the academics meet his goals. If the coaches play his preferred style,. If the coaches have a background of developing players. If he like the staff and players. If the distance is too far from home. Plus now, they do need to weigh the financial aspect. But most importantly, can he leave Suzy Rotten Crotch behind? If not, how can he bring her with him?
            Why ya gotta bring my ex-wife into the discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Why ya gotta bring my ex-wife into the discussion?
              could have been any of us that mentioned her

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Alright back to basketball. Any smoke with this kid. Awful quiet since his visit. Which could be good or bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Alright back to basketball. Any smoke with this kid. Awful quiet since his visit. Which could be good or bad
                      Really need to land Meeks or someone of a similar caliber (not a project player) for me to feel good about the roster going into next season. As of now it feels like the team is improved, but the PG issue from last season has simply shifted to the frontcourt (which is easier to manage, but still not great).

Comment

• Isn’t Meeks dad the big NIL lawyer?

Comment

• Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• At this point, other than a few guys who withdrew froim the NBA draft, we're about down to the guys who couldn't find teams and the teams who couldn't find guys.

Meeks appeared to be a slam dunk commitment. Plenty of PT available, close to his home,

Now I have to wonder if there's an agent involved who knows how bad WSU needs Meeks and is essentially extorting WSU in order to get more NIL $$.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• *crickets*

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                At this point, other than a few guys who withdrew froim the NBA draft, we're about down to the guys who couldn't find teams and the teams who couldn't find guys.

Meeks appeared to be a slam dunk commitment. Plenty of PT available, close to his home,

Now I have to wonder if there's an agent involved who knows how bad WSU needs Meeks and is essentially extorting WSU in order to get more NIL $$.
                                See shoxlax's post. (and the way a P5 swooped in on a very meh C that was 3/4ths of the way committed here)
                                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X