Makhi Myles 6'6" SF Class of 2023 - Committed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawdog62 View Post
    Here we go again, looks like we'll have a whole different team next season. Transfer Portal is a team killer.
    So far, we've only lost Pohto as far as contributors go. Scott might have been able to develop under a new coach, but he was not good this year. Myles is sticking to his commitment, at least for now. Hopefully we have a new coach soon enough and these things will get sorted out.

But again, I'd rather have a new coach and return nobody than return everyone and have to suffer through another IB season.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

So far, we've only lost Pohto as far as contributors go. Scott might have been able to develop under a new coach, but he was not good this year. Myles is sticking to his commitment, at least for now. Hopefully we have a new coach soon enough and these things will get sorted out.

But again, I'd rather have a new coach and return nobody than return everyone and have to suffer through another IB season.
      So who has KP committed to? I missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

So who has KP committed to? I missed that.
        Entered the portal…a good coach could rerecruit him.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Entered the portal…a good coach could rerecruit him.
          So hasn't committed to anyone else yet then. Hope the new coach gets a chance to re-recuit KP if he is interested in him. KP wouldn't be the first to enter the portal but then decide although it is a minority of players that do that.

Comment

Once we hire a coach, concerning recruiting, I'm wondering if there still be some key high school 4 star and an occasional 5 star player WSU could land since many recruit so portal crazy? We will see what MM decides. I hope he stays.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Here is a refresher link on incoming MM. He is referred to as underrated playmaker and a great addition for WSU.

Comment

Is MM 6'8" or 6'6"? Below is another refresher.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  Is MM 6'8" or 6'6"? Below is another refresher.

Not sure, but he has long arms, and looks like he could play a 2,3, or 4. He gets up really easy and quick, and may still be growing. Hopefully, PM makes contact soon if not already.

Comment

Just limbering up in the recruiting forum because we’ve had so little reason to be here. The anticipation is back!

Comment

• Decommitted per Taylor E.

Comment

• Not surprising
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• From reading the article, it sounds like he's being prudent. Can't blame him.

Comment

• Is MM still unsigned?

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              Is MM still unsigned?
                              Looks like it yes.

Comment

• Wonder if you will start to see HS recruiting pick up at the end of the month since all immediately eligible transfers have to be in the portal by next week. Coaches will have a pretty good idea of their options by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X