No announcement yet.

Update on Frankamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are suggesting that KU players are not paid?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      you are suggesting that KU players are not paid?
      Other than their scholarships, I don't know. Do you? All FACTS are welcome.

Comment

you are suggesting that KU players are not paid? If you don't know, then don't suggest.

Comment

but you dont know that they are paid!!! Ppls hate for KU on this board is ridiculous. We will never play KU in basketball get over it and move on...and just to clarify WSU is my favorite but I enjoy for all of the state schools

Comment

I didn't say they get paid. They used to, no idea if they still do. K-State players do presently.I don't care if we ever play them.

Comment

The hate for KU goes way beyond basketball and if they do or don't play us.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                The hate for KU goes way beyond basketball and if they do or don't play us.
                And it's ancient history and time to get over it. I apologize for my part in getting this thread off track (as if it ever was on track considering the topic) but I take exception to people like pinstripe who post definite statements like K-State players are currently being paid without backing it up with something called FACTS. I know, I know, this is a sports message board --

Comment

the K-State $200 story was an AP release, perhaps you didn't see it.

Comment

Though a violation, getting $200 from his former AAU coach he considered family is far, far from the clear implication you make that KSU players are "getting paid". pin, you need to offer some facts that people directly connected to KSU are giving money and/or benefits to players. If you can't, please stop saying they are getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Though a violation, getting $200 from his former AAU coach he considered family is far, far from the clear implication you make that KSU players are "getting paid". pin, you need to offer some facts that people directly connected to KSU are giving money and/or benefits to players. If you can't, please stop saying they are getting paid.
                      I agree… the unsubstantiated false accusations need to immediately stop!
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

the K-State $200 story was an AP release, perhaps you didn't see it.
                        I know the family of one of KSU's top football players. He gets me free tickets for my friends and family who want to attend KSU football games...I haven’t been to one yet…but I think it's fairly safe to say he's not getting any financial assistance beyond what is deemed ok by the NCAA. And if he is, he’s hiding it pretty well. I don't think he wants to do anything to ruin his shot at the NFL and he'll need one more good season to do that.

Comment

I didn't say they get paid. They used to, no idea if they still do. K-State players do presently.I don't care if we ever play them.
                          If one school reports another school to the NCAA for some kind of violations, they don't need proof to back it up. It's the NCAA's job to look into it and find out. Remember?.. KU started that one a l-o-n-g time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Or what?
                            "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                              Or what?
                              Or Perry Ellis will steal your hotdog.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Image please. Harty, har, har.

How about a Wildcat, which is holding a big, red stop sign.

rdr
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X