Update on Frankamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Frankamp

He's been up to campus a few times this week to hang out with some current players. He still hasn't officially decomitted from KU though. Said he feels comfortable around all the guys and likes the family atmosphere.

Here we go again...

Comment

Originally posted by jhanika7 View Post
      He's been up to campus a few times this week to hang out with some current players. He still hasn't officially decomitted from KU though. Said he feels comfortable around all the guys and likes the family atmosphere.
      Isn't it past your bed time?

Comment

Awesome! I believe everything you say. Hopefully DWill or Hall doesn't cut in front of him and steal his hotdog or we will f this up just like KU.

Comment

I love your Shocker enthusiasm, hanika, but I'll believe the decommitment story when it happens, which I'm confident will be a big enough deal to make the regular news.

Comment

he hasn't decomitted just checking out some other schools to see where he feels most comfortable.

Comment

I think your story MIGHT have some legs to it, but we must all remember, Frankamp is a KID, a junior in highschool. Kids dont know what they want and say and do all kinds of things. They are still feeling out a handful of schools to attend and what not. So I understand a kid wanting to keep his options open, but I think when push comes to shove, his parents will have enough influence and talk some "sense" into him and point to the school up NORTH, no pun intended. If he does end up at Wichita State, it would be a good get to me, personally, because everyone knows the kid can play and would be a recruit that would bring energy to the city of Wichita. But to sum things up, kids say the all kinds of things and I can't put it past that this story may or may not be true, just saying its not out of question.

Comment

My guess is he'll end up at SIU because of Barry.

Comment

he hasn't decomitted just checking out some other schools to see where he feels most comfortable.
                  How severe is the ankle injury that he suffered?
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

It's already been an entertaining offseason.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Wonder how long jhanika7 can keep this up? It's entertaining enough to keep me checking back in. Off season is pretty dull.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                        Wonder how long jhanika7 can keep this up? It's entertaining enough to keep me checking back in. Off season is pretty dull.
                        In addition to hos own DogNShake franchise, KU has now agreed to buy Jack's North Hi Drivein and move it, building and all to Lawrence.
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Yea...I think I will commit to KU, then run around to see what school "feels" most comfortable. Now if you will excuse me, I think I'll go wipe my butt before I poop.

Comment

jhanika7-lets see 21 posts-come on dude we are WSU and unlike KU or KSU had to attend class to graduate. No one is falling 4 this nonsense. If you want to have some fun go on KSU sites they are far more gullible
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                              I think I'll go wipe my butt before I poop.
                              lol...Hadn't heard that one.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X