Update on Frankamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhanika7 View Post
    He's been up to campus a few times this week to hang out with some current players. He still hasn't officially decomitted from KU though. Said he feels comfortable around all the guys and likes the family atmosphere.
    Jhanika, On my first day of my first real job many years ago my boss gave me a pad of sticky notes imprinted with the phrase "Don't let the turkeys get you down!". Same applies to you... Don't let these grumpy old guys get to you. Keep posting. If this somehow worked out you would become an instant Shockernet legend! Keep feeding us updates.

Comment

Damn the man! Fair is fair!

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post
        Jhanika, On my first day of my first real job many years ago my boss gave me a pad of sticky notes imprinted with the phrase "Don't let the turkeys get you down!". Same applies to you... Don't let these grumpy old guys get to you. Keep posting. If this somehow worked out you would become an instant Shockernet legend! Keep feeding us updates.
        No doubt about that, Dog: if this actually happened, hanika could serve enough crow to posters on here to clear a farm.

By the way, SHOXMVC, maybe following WSU and the Valley causes you to be unfamiliar with football, but in that sport it's not at all uncommon for recruits to commit and then keep checking out other schools -- not just unofficially hanging out because they happen to live nearby, but even to the point of continuing to take official visits. As you might guess, the coaches to whom they've committed hate it, because sometimes their "committed" recruits do change their minds as a result. But what hanika has described really is pretty common.
        Last edited by WSUwatcher; March 29, 2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
          No doubt about that, Dog: if this actually happened, hanika could serve enough crow to posters on here to clear a farm.

By the way, SHOXMVC, maybe following WSU and the Valley causes you to be unfamiliar with football, but in that sport it's not at all uncommon for recruits to commit and then keep checking out other schools -- not just unofficially hanging out because they happen to live nearby, but even to the point of continuing to take official visits. As you might guess, the coaches to whom they've committed hate it, because sometimes their "committed" recruits do change their minds as a result. But what hanika has described really is pretty common.
          But not when you have been spoonfed KU your entire life. Even if he did want to change, Momma is not gonna let her little boy do that.

Comment

The only angle that makes this even a remote possibility is if KU over commits and has to drop a few klingons. Other than that Frankamp's mom has sewn jayhawks patches onto his pull-ups and he has no choice.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
              But not when you have been spoonfed KU your entire life. Even if he did want to change, Momma is not gonna let her little boy do that.
              Would you force your child to live you dream?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post

"Hey baby, how about changing your status from girlfriend to fiance? You will marry me...awesome. Oh, just one more thing...you won't mind if I kick a few more tires just to see if there is someone more COMFORTABLE. Baby...baby...where are you going...wait...WAIT!!!"

Comment

No, but personalities differ. Do you think Mrs. Ellis would have stood for it if Perry had chosen differently. Not on your life, and neither would Mama Frankamp.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    "Hey baby, how about changing your status from girlfriend to fiance? You will marry me...awesome. Oh, just one more thing...you won't mind if I kick a few more tires just to see if there is someone more COMFORTABLE. Baby...baby...where are you going...wait...WAIT!!!"
                    They don't go from "girlfriend to fiancé" until KU gives him the ring (LOI). Too early in the relationship for that. They have to make sure it's love first and that it's just not infatuation. Time will tell. Maybe they just need to see some other people for a while.

Comment

Hell yes. Isn't that why you even have kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        The only angle that makes this even a remote possibility is if KU over commits and has to drop a few klingons. Other than that Frankamp's mom has sewn jayhawks patches onto his pull-ups and he has no choice.
                        I hate it when that happens...

Comment

ya that would suck

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            Hell yes. Isn't that why you even have kids?
                            Finally a thought that makes sense in this thread!
                            I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

It has never been a problem to me that Perry and Frankcamp want to follow their childhood dreams to be Jayhawkers. We want players here that really Want to be Shockers. We have some really solid guards joining us to play this very Season and I am excited about Our team. We did a solid job in our attempt to recruit these local young men and I wish them the best unless they have to play us.. Early, FVV, Baker, etc. are just 3 of many reasons why I am no more worried than Sub is on such matters.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

funny stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X