Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

interesting developments. Edit: just saw it was posted in another thread. But now I’m curious who is here. Maybe McIntosh and Carr?
    No….

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge says in this thread that James Rojas is a done deal, and should be committing tomorrow.

Comment

• i’m gonna say it: i’m cautiously excited thus far with all the recruiting

Comment

• How about this for a backup PG:

Yuri Collins - 6'0" PG - St. Louis:
          • 11.1 ppg
          • 7.9 apg (led the nation)
          • 4.1 rpg
          • 45% from FG
          • 36% from three
          https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...7/yuri-collins

Comment

• He would fit in well class wise and his rebounding / shot blocking numbers point to either a very high motor, good athleticism or both. Seems to be very distribution oriented with the ability to score some as well.

It would appear we could do much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              How about this for a backup PG:

Yuri Collins - 6'0" PG - St. Louis:
              • 11.1 ppg
              • 7.9 apg (led the nation)
              • 4.1 rpg
              • 45% from FG
              • 36% from three
              https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...7/yuri-collins
              Good looking, but he's another 1-year guy. take him if we can get him, but then we still need a PG with some eligibility past next year.

Edit: My Bad I read an article about another player and got crossed up with which one had just the one year.
              Last edited by WuTheOne; April 18, 2022, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

Good looking, but he's another 1-year guy. take him if we can get him, but then we still need a PG with some eligibility past next year.
                How many final fours did we go to in the Marshall era? How many years did Malcom Armstead play? And the portal makes it even easier to find a quick fix.

Comment

• Armstead spent two years in the program and we had a FR PG ready to take over from him
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If I recall, Armstead and Baker sit out the same year. In comes Cle and FVV the next Season to join them along with veterans such as Hall, Cotton, EO, etc. and we Danced into the Final 4 instead of the 4th place finish in the Valley that the prognosticators had predicted. The Black and Yellow, almost perfect Shocker storm.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Interesting move
                      If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Didn't that one kid from St Peters transfer to Bryant as well? Bryant is going to matter next season.

Comment

• Hang on.....I might be hallucinating but I think I saw something random somewhere about a group promoting an NIL deal with Bryant and thinking "that seems odd".

Did they just buy a team? If I find it I'll post it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Armstead spent two years in the program and we had a FR PG ready to take over from him
                            It's a shame that Lubbers couldn't have given him an NIL deal. Dude would have been ADORED by our fanbase before even taking the court.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Hang on.....I might be hallucinating but I think I saw something random somewhere about a group promoting an NIL deal with Bryant and thinking "that seems odd".

Did they just buy a team? If I find it I'll post it here.
                              Here's Bryant's coach, Jared Grosso.

I'll let you make your own assumptions.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Here's Bryant's coach, Jared Grosso.

I'll let you make your own assumptions.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X