X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _yson Etienne is in the portal. *

* Bryson Etienne. From Texas Southern.

Comment

• Oregon transfer Eric Williams Jr. tells me he has heard from BYU and Wichita State recently.

Comment

• KK Robinson, transferring from Arkansas. He is a 6-0 175 ib. Freshman PG. who played at Oak Hill maybe with Ricks?

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
          KK Robinson, transferring from Arkansas. He is a 6-0 175 ib. Freshman PG. who played at Oak Hill maybe with Ricks?
          Musselnuts recruited over him with transfers. Would take him in a heartbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
            Oregon transfer Eric Williams Jr. tells me he has heard from BYU and Wichita State recently.
            https://twitter.com/justinbyerly/sta...414579720?s=21
            6’7” kid who shot 35% from three this past season. 8.4 points and 4.6 rebounds. Grad transfer with one year left. Spent two years at Duquesne and two years at Oregon. 36% from three in his four years.

Comment

KK Robinson, transferring from Arkansas. He is a 6-0 175 ib. Freshman PG. who played at Oak Hill maybe with Ricks?
              4 star out of oak hill. Never cracked the lineup for Arkansas. Only five minutes per game this past season and 8 the season before. Hard to tell on this one but probably worth a shot.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  He has to be about 30 by now.

Comment

• Take him in a heartbeat.

Comment

• WSU went after him hard the first time and I believe almost landed him.

Granted, that was with fHCGM. So we’ll see if there is any mutual interest again.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Not coming.

Comment

• Omar Payne from Illinois transferring. Can't wait for the "not good enough" and "never coming" takes to roll in.

Comment

Omar Payne from Illinois transferring. Can't wait for the "not good enough" and "never coming" takes to roll in.
                            Are you saying that it is not likely very true? I'd be tickled pink and gladly accept egg on my face if some of these players who would be reaches under normal circumstances came here.

Comment

Omar Payne from Illinois transferring. Can't wait for the "not good enough" and "never coming" takes to roll in.
                              Not coming…

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Not coming…
                                But your didn't say never.

Comment

Working...
                                X