No announcement yet.

Tre King - 6'9 F, Georgetown, EKU transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey this is a thread for dreaming about adding a quality player to the roster. This is not a thread for bickering about current roster players.

Comment

• I'm a little late to the conversation, but I believe this thread was derailed by an unexpected observation. Nothing sinister. Nothing to denigrate a player. Just an unexpected observation that was commented.

Comment

• I feel it may have been my post that started what's being called as de-railing the thread. That was not my intent, nor do I think that was done. It was brought up that King said Coach was looking for more scoring out of the 4. That's what I was showing along with their other contributions (or not). I'm not sure why Pleasant is getting so much more time than Monzy, but I'm assuming Coach has his reasons. Any mentioning of other players were to simply put perspective to our two 4s in regards to the rest of the team.

Comment

• We need a kid this size badly. Like yesterday.

Comment

• Or a playmaking guard if available
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• It’s probably between us and Iowa State. Last night proved how bad we need a good big, and I hope he saw it.

Comment

• We need a big man who has basketball skills and can score...........period.
                The position is WIDE OPEN for a transfer to start quickly.

Comment

• He’s not coming.

Comment

• Because..........................?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Because..........................?
                      Because.

Comment

• It should have been "just because" Anyway thats how my three year old grandson would have answered it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          It should have been "just because" Anyway thats how my three year old grandson would have answered it.
                          No just. Because.

Comment

• Two things in WSU's favor. King could probably be part of something special this season if he comes to WSU...he probably knows that. And the WSU frontline needs help which he probably also realizes after presumably watching the Arizona game.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                              Two things in WSU's favor. King could probably be part of something special this season if he comes to WSU...he probably knows that. And the WSU frontline needs help which he probably also realizes after presumably watching the Arizona game.
                              Big “if.s” to helping this year. He has to be cleared for this year, and possibly the biggest hurdle, WE have to have a scholarship to give him. WSU has not received word yet on McFarlane’s scholarship/

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Big “if.s” to helping this year. He has to be cleared for this year, and possibly the biggest hurdle, WE have to have a scholarship to give him. WSU has not received word yet on McFarlane’s scholarship/
                                It is now known that we have the scholarship available for the spring semester via Taylor Eldridge’s report earlier this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X