Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post
    spot the lie
    "we have scorers at every position except the forward spot"?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

"we have scorers at every position except the forward spot"?
      Let’s analyze
      1 Guard Qua and Craig
      2 Guard Tyson, Chaunce, and Ricky
      3 Guard Dexter, and Ricky
      4 Forward Joe, and Monzy
      5 Forward Mo, and Kenny

4 and 5’s less likely to create their own shot, and create shots for others than 1,2, or 3. I think that Tre King could help those positions. At each position, one of the players may be stronger offensively than the other, and I won’t go into details of my opinion, but to me it’s obvious.

Comment

• After the first 3 games, our 4s (Jackson and Pleasant) are 9th and 10th out of 10 in scoring. Pleasant is 6th in minutes while Jackson is 10th (just behind Pohto) yet averages almost has any rebounds per game as Pleasant. Also, Jackson is 3-5 FG and 2-3 3P with 6 assists (tied for 2nd). Pleasant is 9th in FG% just ahead of (anyone what to guess)....

....ETN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Just read that piece. I’m guessing it was done before the Tigers got boot-stomped by UMKC based on his statement. If I could hazard a guess, I would think he’s torn between us and Iowa State based on his reaction from his visit to Wichita as reported by Taylor. So I’m hoping Iowa State fans stay home, sit on their hands or the team lays a big old turd against Grambling State, or any combination thereof. I think the King would be a significant add to the roster.
          No I think he's there today. He's probably watching the game right now... Missouri is currently down 31-30 to Northern Illinois with 10 to go.... In the second half
          and the arena is uh...... Empty.... there can't be more than 1000 people there

Comment

• I can spot the lie. Ventichai is probably from another school and not a WSU fan. 4 posts and started in November 2021. I think you are the lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              After the first 3 games, our 4s (Jackson and Pleasant) are 9th and 10th out of 10 in scoring. Pleasant is 6th in minutes while Jackson is 10th (just behind Pohto) yet averages almost has any rebounds per game as Pleasant. Also, Jackson is 3-5 FG and 2-3 3P with 6 assists (tied for 2nd). Pleasant is 9th in FG% just ahead of (anyone what to guess)....

....ETN.
              Tyson is a really good shooter when he takes really good shots. He takes a lot of bad shots, tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Tyson is a really good shooter when he takes really good shots. He takes a lot of bad shots, tho.
                I'm not sure what your point is, and where you are going with this observation.

So I will ask a question that, since this thread is about Tre King's offensive abilities at the forward spot, where we are lacking most, is your point that Tyson is a bad offensive guard, and we need an upgrade at guard more than forward, or that he's not perfect, or perhaps great, but still good, and therefore, we could use a stronger forward offensively? Tell us your point, please.

Comment

• He's 10th on the team in shooting percentage.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                    I can spot the lie. Ventichai is probably from another school and not a WSU fan. 4 posts and started in November 2021. I think you are the lie.
                    Nah I’m not. Was responding to HCIB’s quote:
                    “Coach Brown basically said he needs a forward that can score the ball. He said they have scorers at every position except for the forward spot so he would need me to come in and score.”
                    Should’ve quoted it in my original post, sorry. I think the team needs as much shooting help as it can get to be competitive against the strong top of the AAC/make a competitive run in the tourney. I would love to see King make his choice to be a Shocker.
                    Last edited by ventichai; November 19, 2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

He's 10th on the team in shooting percentage.
                      So, what is your point as to the conversation on this recruit? Are you just being contrarian, and going off on your own tangent which has no direct statement or addition to the conversation on this recruit?

Comment

He's 10th on the team in shooting percentage.
                        Honest question, do you think he will be 10th in shooting percentage on the team at the end of the season?

Comment

• Somebody mentioned, on this thread, that he was 10th in shooting percentage. I was trying to explain that.

Comment

Somebody mentioned, on this thread, that he was 10th in shooting percentage. I was trying to explain that.
                            Please point out where someone explained that. Tyson was 10th in shooting percentage hasn't been mentioned by anyone.

Comment

After the first 3 games, our 4s (Jackson and Pleasant) are 9th and 10th out of 10 in scoring. Pleasant is 6th in minutes while Jackson is 10th (just behind Pohto) yet averages almost has any rebounds per game as Pleasant. Also, Jackson is 3-5 FG and 2-3 3P with 6 assists (tied for 2nd). Pleasant is 9th in FG% just ahead of (anyone what to guess)....

....ETN.
                              Shockm

Comment

....ETN.
                                READ

Comment

Working...
                                X