No announcement yet.

Kenny Pohto 6'11 C 2021 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My understanding is that Linstead made inquiries about returning to WSU . . . under Marshall.

Comment

If Linstead and Kenny had a good relationship then exploring the old hire the coach get the player aka Norwood/Valentine then WSU needs to find a spot for Linstead. I mean ku has exploited similar relationships before so it should be pretty well mapped out as far as the coach, father, girlfriend scenarios's have all been used by them.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Has it ever been good?
        Have we landed anyone outside of Rauno that we didn't place there?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Rauno was a happy accident as well.

He was playing summer ball with some of the team here and ended up committing.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Rauno was a happy accident as well.

He was playing summer ball with some of the team here and ended up committing.
            I think he was also rooming with someone who placed ay Sunrise
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

On the 247 site, WSU is been mentioned as one of the three schools recruiting Pohto along with Minnesota, and Nebraska. It doesn’t show us offering, and all three are listed as “Cool”. That may be old information.

The thing i like about Pohto besides his perimeter shooting skills is his high/low passing skills, and while I’m not sure Pohto can defend a 4, I think we have another 6’10 guy (McFarlane) who probably does have the quickness to guard a quicker 4 man. They would seem to be a perfect high/low offensive combination.

Comment

Comment

I'd gladly take another James Echinique, which is clearly what this kid is.

We should all hope that he could one day be that good. The potential is certainly there.

Comment

He’s not the rim protector JE was. He is 6’11 but isn’t springy or as quick. But he is a better shooter, and a very good passer (just like JE).

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      He’s not the rim protector JE was. He is 6’11 but isn’t springy or as quick. But he is a better shooter, and a very good passer (just like JE).
                      What were this kids' stats for blocking shots?

Not as quick? Watch the hudl video beginning at the 1:22 mark. Or do you mean quickness down on the low block, which the hudl video reveals plenty of there also?

This kid is a good fit, anywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        I don’t remember Jaime being a good passer let alone a very good one. 0.4, 0.6 assists doesn’t scream great passer.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I don’t remember Jaime being a good passer let alone a very good one. 0.4, 0.6 assists doesn’t scream great passer.
                          Agreed.

Maybe there's a different Jaime Echinique out there. Must be. Either that or we've been trolled.

Comment

Get this kid and I don't care too much what we do with the other two 'ships.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Agreed.

Maybe there's a different Jaime Echinique out there. Must be. Either that or we've been trolled.
                              You're the one who made the initial comparison to Jamie Echineque. You must be a troll. LOL

Comment

It'd be nice if we could get him. He has a lot of skills. It appears he is starting all over with his recruiting. He knows Wichita, which may or may not be good (depending on his experiences). I don't know if our Center returning is a negative but Mo shouldn't be a detriment to him coming. He has a lot more length and many more skills than Mo does.

Comment

Working...
                                X