Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU

Comment

• Saunders is no longer committing today. Think it's very likely he returns to UC.

Also, according to several connected to UC, he was likely headed to WSU before Grant committed.
      Last edited by Stickboy46; April 15, 2021, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Returning to Cincinnati to play for Wes Miller.

Comment

• As Expected .. with us signing another guard .. Saunders heads back to UC

Comment

• WSU needs a young PG.

On to the next one, I guess.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              WSU needs a young PG.

He was a young PG not wanting to wait his turn. Need someone that realizes unless hes REALLY good, he's not getting a ton of minutes for a year or two.

Comment

• Not disappointed. He wasn't near the top of my wish list.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  WSU needs a young PG.

I thought this too going into the spring but with 1200 plus player on the transfer list I think it better to get old and stay old unless you can find a really special young PG

Comment

• Originally posted by 12eagle View Post

I thought this too going into the spring but with 1200 plus player on the transfer list I think it better to get old and stay old unless you can find a really special young PG
                    I like the idea of bringing the right young guy or JUCO or multi year transfer in next year to learn the ropes with Porter and Grant still around in their second and third years in the program.

Agree that get old stay old should be the goal but I think continuity in the program is important too. As in, I like when most of our starters are in their second year in the program. Of course if someone is talented enough or adjusts quickly enough I don’t care how long they’ve been here

Comment

• Glad Saunders is staying at Cincinnati. Plenty of people are high on him so I’m glad we’re able to keep talent in conference, even if it’s not at WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                        Glad Saunders is staying at Cincinnati. Plenty of people are high on him so I’m glad we’re able to keep talent in conference, even if it’s not at WSU.
                        Agreed.

If he didn’t come here, glad he went back to Cinci.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                          Glad Saunders is staying at Cincinnati. Plenty of people are high on him so I’m glad we’re able to keep talent in conference, even if it’s not at WSU.
                          I'm glad he stayed too, but probably for different reasons than yourself...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I'm glad he stayed too, but probably for different reasons than yourself...
                            What are your reasons?

Comment

• SN posters don’t know Jack about who I going to get playing time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                                SN posters don’t know Jack about who I going to get playing time!
                                Nope, that's why I say you bring in the best players possible. If it makes other players butt-hurt, you deal with it. Play better, get better, win more. This isn't biddy basketball. The goal is championships.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X