Alex Rivas - Committed to South Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan
    There is either more information out there, or we are in on more players than in previous years. It seems to me that we have a contingency in case player A, B, C, and D don't work out.

This is so true, and for a variety of reasons. You always have a backup plan. There are so many things that can happen, just look at the last 12 months for instance.

Also, no matter how closely one is (or others may think) someone is tied to to the program, there are always things going on that we don't know.

I am aware of at least 3 names not mentioned on this board that there is interest with our staff. And I promise you there are more as I certainly do not know 1/100th of what goes on, as it has to be and as it SHOULD be.

We do what we do and we enjoy the ride and don't sweat the decisions of 16-19 year olds.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

I hate when he does that.............

Comment

Me too. I'll now spend most of the evening trying to find anything I can that may lead me to a name or three. I'll probably come up empty but what else do I have to do tonight???
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

WuDrWu:
          … I am aware of at least 3 names not mentioned on this board that there is interest with our staff. …

I don’t mean to question the good Doc’s honesty, but if you would be so kind as to list the three names, with applicable stats of course, I would be thrilled to check the shockernet threads to verify your claim. :D :yahoo: :good:

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
            I hate when he does that.............

Does what????

Oh....... :whistle:

Patience my friends......patience........Madness is still a month away and we have to fill the hours somehow.

Trop' isn't even home from work yet so we all need to simmadownnow.

Comment

Ok. I'm back from work.

Rivas is leading the Jayhawk in rebounds and is 2nd in blocks. Couldn't find his scoring stats but I saw several games where he was in double figures. He is scoring more this year. Van Coleman's list of interested schools for him is about the same as in the past, with WSU being one of them.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Averaging 8.2 pts, 12 reb, 3.6 blks, 1.6 ast, 1 stl, 49% FG, 60% FT.

Also noticed he averages over 3.5 fouls per game.

Comment

Comment

Yea i saw him play when i went and watch Logan stutz play last month, and this guy is nothing special.
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Maybe not but he looks solid and could be of some help inside.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• His stats look good.

Comment

• If he can only average 8 points at his size in Juco he will be of no help to us. That is just my opinion

Comment

• But he rebounds and blocks shots and has good size. Not everybody is a scorer.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Made all conference 2nd team

Comment

• I saw a list of schools today for Rivas. There were three and Central Florida was one with some interest but I can't remember the other two. WSU is not going after him.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X