2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Mousse Cisse is transferring from Memphis to Oklahoma State.
    I like Coach Boynton although it is a loss for the league

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Frankly, for me anyway, I thought Cisse was a bit of a disappointment for a 5 star center. He was 8th in mpg (around 18) on the Tigers, foul prone, and shot in the low 30% from the line. Don't feel to sorry for the league, the Tigers have another 6'10" 4 star center coming in.

Comment

Don’t worry, Larry Brown is on the case!
        The Assman

Comment

• Gresham transferred to Texas Southern?

Comment

• Interesting move...
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Gresham transferred to Texas Southern?
              He was 4th on the totem pole this past year behind Goreham, Fabian White, and Chaney. They had a true Center transfer in 6'11, Josh Carlton, and a new Freshman recruit so he was about to be demoted some more. He saw the writing on the wall and left.

Comment

• I also suspect rosters are pretty full and there aren't many spots for those looking to new destinations. Some players are going to have to settle or look at pro opportunities.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Frankly, for me anyway, I thought Cisse was a bit of a disappointment for a 5 star center. He was 8th in mpg (around 18) on the Tigers, foul prone, and shot in the low 30% from the line. Don't feel to sorry for the league, the Tigers have another 6'10" 4 star center coming in.
                  Agree to a point, but in all fairness to him, it’s not like he received expert coaching…
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

He was 4th on the totem pole this past year behind Goreham, Fabian White, and Chaney. They had a true Center transfer in 6'11, Josh Carlton, and a new Freshman recruit so he was about to be demoted some more. He saw the writing on the wall and left.

I think Goreham is gone and he was a relentless rebounder for them. I wasn”t a fan of Carlton at UCON, but he will be their best post up threat from day one (somewhat Chaney). Admit I know nothing about the young freshman . Have good athletes on the roster , but have to work without Jarrett at point and Grimes at the two. They are replacing the experience this season and fitting players into new primary roles in their system. Even Gresham provided a lot of experience that we were lacking heading into the 20-21 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Illinois booster dug deep, and Cockburn staying put.

Comment

Working...
                      X