No announcement yet.

2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice find. That is some crazy right there.

Comment

• That is hilarious! Love it.

Comment

• Bryce Thompson (KU transfer) commits to Okie State.

Comment

• Michael Durr (former USF player) commits to Indiana after de-committing from Va Tech.

Comment

• HUGE late addition to the portal. Averaged 17.7 points and 9.5 rebounds last season. 7 footer with three years left.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              HUGE late addition to the portal. Averaged 17.7 points and 9.5 rebounds last season. 7 footer with three years left.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Gotta be careful where you spill your coffee. Hasn't McDonald's been sued for coffee cock burns?

Comment

• I would give him a look or three.

Comment

• Is that an NIL contract in your pants, or are you happy to see me?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Breaking News: Doug Compton reaches deal with KU to lead the NIL Program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Breaking News: Doug Compton reaches deal with KU to lead the NIL Program.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            I would give him a look or three.
                            Shocking news. It sounds like there is speculation as to who has been in Cockburn's ear.

What are Illinois basketball fans to make of Kofi’s decision to enter into the transfer portal?

Honestly, this is a bit of a gut punch. I never dreamed that if Kofi came back to college, it would be with a different team. I realize that the Illini lost a lot of their coaching staff, but Brad Underwood is still the head coach and leading this team.

With that being said, it wouldn’t shock me to see Kofi pull his name out of the NBA Draft. Something happened in the past few weeks. Someone has been in his ear. If I had to guess, I would say Kofi backs out of the NBA Draft and ends up with the Kentucky Wildcats.

As far as roster construct goes, I have mentally moved on from Kofi a while ago. Illinois has Omar Payne as the No. 5 as of right now. I think we can add another player to the mix, but Payne should be serviceable. Illinois’ lineup doesn’t revolve around the big man. Andre Curbelo is the future and we have some great veterans returning.

Comment

• Here we go.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I hate to admit this, as I don't like the high number of transfers, but this is a guy I secretly hoped might opt for a change of scenery, taking US-412 to northbound I-35, then sliding onto I-135, taking a right on 21st Street and stopping at the first university he sees.

Comment

Working...
                                X