Clear All

• nm

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
      But, but I’m a victim being exploited.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        I predict Yesufu will flame out at KU
        He’s better than anyone they have at PG. i guess “flameout” is relative.

Comment

• NM
          Last edited by wichshock65; April 8, 2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Memphis picks up a good one in Earl Timberlake from Miami.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LOOOOONG list of suitors for him. Would be an amazing get for HCIB and the Shox.

Comment

• If we aren't able to get high quality scorers and makers...I'm game on just getting DUDES who can shut people the f*** down.

Comment

• We are in such a tough position in regards to getting transfers. I'm sure Porter and Monzy feel like they should be the starters at their positions next year. Potential impact transfers will look at that and not want to see themselves as back-ups. If one does come in who is likely to beat out one of those two, that isn't likely to sit well with them.

A guy like Saunders, with plenty of eligibility left could work. Other than him, I'm not sure we look all that attractive to portal players. This might be a great time to snag a couple of top 100 to 150 freshmen who can provide solid support minutes and be key future pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        We are in such a tough position in regards to getting transfers. I'm sure Porter and Monzy feel like they should be the starters at their positions next year. Potential impact transfers will look at that and not want to see themselves as back-ups. If one does come in who is likely to beat out one of those two, that isn't likely to sit well with them.

A guy like Saunders, with plenty of eligibility left could work. Other than him, I'm not sure we look all that attractive to portal players. This might be a great time to snag a couple of top 100 to 150 freshmen who can provide solid support minutes and be key future pieces.
                        I hear you and have thought the same thing. I think multi position players like Rebraca help in that sense, because everyone moves around throughout the game. I also agree that guys with lots of time left are more ideal if they are highly rated.

Comment

• Zach Harvey (Topeka / Cincinnati) to UC Santa Barbara. Lot's of scenery (both on and off campus if you catch my drift) and lots of partying there. Way worse places to end up.

Comment

• Bryce Hamilton (6'4" 205 LB) SG from UNLV in the portal. Doesn't really fit a need for the Shox, but with averages of 17.9 / 6.0 / 3.0 points rebounds assists last season as a Junior he appears to be one of the best available, which is what HCIB said they are looking for.

View the profile of Los Angeles Lakers Guard Bryce Hamilton on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Appear to have lost out on another one:

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                We are in such a tough position in regards to getting transfers. I'm sure Porter and Monzy feel like they should be the starters at their positions next year. Potential impact transfers will look at that and not want to see themselves as back-ups. If one does come in who is likely to beat out one of those two, that isn't likely to sit well with them.

Those top 100 kids are also the ones that expect minutes right away, too. I'm glad we're keeping our core guys together, but I'm not shocked that we're missing out on some of these guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X