No announcement yet.

Nick Wiggins 6-6 SG Class of 2012, SIGNED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Drew @ Baylor is known for bringing in top talent so if he offers this guy a ship, he must be pretty damn good

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
      Scott Drew @ Baylor is known for bringing in top talent so if he offers this guy a ship, he must be pretty damn good
      I agree and to be ahead of Baylor at this point is saying something about our recruiting.
      In the fast lane

Comment

If the current Baylor program wants him, he can play, and he'd he'd probably be a significant contributor. I see him as a guy who can share time with Wessel at SF, as well as competing at SG. The infamous but pretty successful Ed Fogler used to treat SF and SG as essentially interchangeable.

Comment

If Early is OK playing PF than alright. Having a face up PF that can play away from the basket and is as athletic as Early could create quite a few problems for other teams. And if this kid is the real deal, he gives us some size and talent on the wing.

As far as where the 'ship comes from.... There's one player I could see leaving after this year. Who knows if he will or not. And you never know where a surprise might pop up.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            The infamous but pretty successful Ed Fogler used to treat SF and SG as essentially interchangeable.
            That's pretty much what I read into in Marshall's recruiting. He eventually wants long athletic 2 and 3's that are completely interchangeable.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Yes, have some.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Yes, have some.
                I was literally typing the exact same quote when I saw this....frankly, a tad bit creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I was literally typing the exact same quote when I saw this....frankly, a tad bit creepy.
                  I actually stole it from you in advance of you typing it.

I attribute this skill to all the acid I dropped with Steve Jobs in 1971. (reading his bio now, what a strange dude).

Comment

Guess this hasn't been posted. Warning! After watching you will likely want him bad.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Yes please
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Very athletic!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          Guess this hasn't been posted. Warning! After watching you will likely want him bad.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?gl=CA&h...ldescription=1
                          Never had a problem viewing a video before, but I click this link and it shows 4 other videos. Guess I'm not familiar with m.youtube.com.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                            Never had a problem viewing a video before, but I click this link and it shows 4 other videos. Guess I'm not familiar with m.youtube.com.
                            Likewise!
                            SFL is back!

Comment

Same problem here? I even tried removing the "m".
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I didn't have an issue at all with it. Came right up and I was able to play it with no problem.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X