Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevin Wade 5'10 PG 2020 JUCO a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all are great at turning every thread into “Remember When...”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        After going back and reviewing some highlights on Youtube it appears I might have been a little overly critical of his game.

Upon further review he kind of resembles an explosive J. Ragland type, and that's high praise. Good handles & quick too.

Looking forward to watching GGG set up and alley-oop from Tevin to Trevin on a back-door and fool everyone (most would think it would be the other way around).

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

After going back and reviewing some highlights on Youtube it appears I might have been a little overly critical of his game.

Upon further review he kind of resembles an explosive J. Ragland type, and that's high praise. Good handles & quick too.

Looking forward to watching GGG set up and alley-oop from Tevin to Trevin on a back-door and fool everyone (most would think it would be the other way around).
          Did we sign a Tevin ? Or do you mean Trey ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

this is an attempt at humor, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Most definitely meant Trey. Mama mea culpa.

So yeah, when we least expect it "Trey" is going to out top and hit 5'10" Tevin on a back-door oop.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

this is an attempt at humor, yes?
                Not really, we signed a bunch of dudes... While I didn't remember us signing a Tevin, figured I could have been wrong. Only Tevin I remembered us having was Tevin Glass

Comment

nm

Comment

I definitely see us back in the dance next year... We may as well been in it this year... barring safety... Look forward to this next upcoming season.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Isn't this kid the only Juco signed in the Spring that has garnered All-American accolades?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            Isn't this kid the only Juco signed in the Spring that has garnered All-American accolades?
                            Yes. Craig Porter was All-Region. Clarence Jackson, only a freshman, was First Team All Conference.

In overall player ratings, however, Porter was No. 15, Jackson was No. 23, and Trevin Wade was No. 83. Pick your poison.
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Ok.

I'm a big Porter fan. Long arms, big hands. Magnet on D.

Comment

Working...
                              X