Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevin Wade 5'10 PG 2020 JUCO a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moshock View Post

Could you elaborate or PM ?? I've looked at several "list"
    Pin is talking about the JucoRecruiting.com Top 100.

Any time a JUCO player commits to WSU they jump way up the rankings so expect Trevin to be in the 40’s or 50’s of the final rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Another big difference is the attitude and maturity of the players. MUCH different situation.
      No doubt about that, plus they are all coming into this with their eyes wide open. They all came in the right order: SR/Grad 4* / higher rated JUCO / slightly lesser rated JUCO with brother here as a senior. Flip that and it's a whole different thing.

This will also make our last schollie for this year and 2 (or 1) next year even more important for a big and a young PG. Yes, I still think those 2 positions are more important regardless what DD does this or next year.

Comment

One thing about Trevin is he would seem to fit very well athletically into the herd of gazelles 3G continues to pull together. Poor Bear better be working hard on his speed and agility training otherwise he may be making the following comment a lot in practice next year when one of his teammates runs past him -- Who was that; sounded fast!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          Not really any good footage out there on this kid that I've seen... What's available wasn't really noteworthy. But, GGG knows what he's doing.

Not sure if you’ve seen this, but a lot of this is pretty impressive stuff. Kid can really get up and there’s some good on ball defense in there too.

I think what’s probably most important is that he’s cut from the same cloth as Trey in terms of work ethic, being coachable, and having the right attitude to go to work each day. After last year I really think fans should be putting a premium on these things.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Not sure if you’ve seen this, but a lot of this is pretty impressive stuff. Kid can really get up and there’s some good on ball defense in there too.

I think what’s probably most important is that he’s cut from the same cloth as Trey in terms of work ethic, being coachable, and having the right attitude to go to work each day. After last year I really think fans should be putting a premium on these things.

He's also coming in with first hand knowledge of what to expect AND still signed. That should say a lot

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              So, we just had 3 PGs that were within 2 classes of each other leave due to the congestion and now we have just added 3 PGs who are within 2 classes of each other (maybe the same class if Gilbert gets a waiver). Really thought we'd work hard for a 2021 freshman or a qualifier JUCO who could play 3. With ETN and the other new 2 or 2/3s, I just don't see 2 of these PGs seeing time at that position. Feel free to fire away.
              My only comments would be 1) insurance for Gilbert who has been injury prone 2) never hurts to have enough guards as long as they’re willing to share the court.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

My only comments would be 1) insurance for Gilbert who has been injury prone 2) never hurts to have enough guards as long as they’re willing to share the court.
                Bingo!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Not any good footage? Have you not seen the video in Taylor's aricle?? THIS DUDE HAS MAJOR HOPS!!

I didn't because I don't have a subscription.

Comment

Download the shockwaves app. See it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post

kid has HELLISH vertical. He's a legit point guard, and a lefty to boot. His shot is a little funky, but it looks like it goes in. He can give us some minutes and that's what we needed.

Comment

Right click on the link and choose "open in incognito window".

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah View Post

Right click on the link and choose "open in incognito window".
                          How do I “right click” on a link with an iPhone?

Comment

On my phone (which is not an Iphone) I can get an incognito window by just holding down on the link rather then clicking on it. That brings up a pop-up that allows you to choose an incognito window. Hope it helps .

Comment

He’s growing...

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                He'll be a 7 footer by the time Pin is done with him!

Comment

Working...
                                X