Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevin Wade 5'10 PG 2020 JUCO a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did WSU beat out to sign this kid. We've not had much information that I've seen.

Last scholarship going back to 'Mo?

Comment

Maybe a little bit more athletic (healthier?) left-handed version of Noah Hernandez.

Comment

#83 on top 100 list

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Maybe a little bit more athletic (healthier?) left-handed version of Noah Hernandez.
          Reminded me of Samaje and Joe Ragland at various points. Neither is an exact comparison but that’s who I thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            #83 on top 100 list
            Has to be top 10 in leaping ability; his easy 360 slam got my attention. Of course you could do that with a 40” vertical.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So, we just had 3 PGs that were within 2 classes of each other leave due to the congestion and now we have just added 3 PGs who are within 2 classes of each other (maybe the same class if Gilbert gets a waiver). Really thought we'd work hard for a 2021 freshman or a qualifier JUCO who could play 3. With ETN and the other new 2 or 2/3s, I just don't see 2 of these PGs seeing time at that position. Feel free to fire away.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                So, we just had 3 PGs that were within 2 classes of each other leave due to the congestion and now we have just added 3 PGs who are within 2 classes of each other (maybe the same class if Gilbert gets a waiver). Really thought we'd work hard for a 2021 freshman or a qualifier JUCO who could play 3. With ETN and the other new 2 or 2/3s, I just don't see 2 of these PGs seeing time at that position. Feel free to fire away.
                Big difference in having 3 PGs that were Freshman and Sophomore vs 3 PGs that are Juniors and seniors though. We lose 1 for sure at the end of the year (barring a waiver) allows us to get a 2021 PG to play under the remaining 2 senior PGs.

Also according to Taylor, Porter plays off ball too

Comment

I would like to see 2 of the guys redshirt. One of the juniors (Trevin Wade would be my choice) and one of the freshmen (either Chaunce Jenkins or Jaden Seymour -- both have work to do on their bodies and I think Chaunce is petty young and was considering a year of prep school anyway). Now do I expect this will happen? No, not really.

Comment

Another big difference is the attitude and maturity of the players. MUCH different situation.

Comment

#83 on top 100 list

Comment

Not really any good footage out there on this kid that I've seen... What's available wasn't really noteworthy. But, GGG knows what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I would like to see 2 of the guys redshirt. One of the juniors (Trevin Wade would be my choice) and one of the freshmen (either Chaunce Jenkins or Jaden Seymour -- both have work to do on their bodies and I think Chaunce is petty young and was considering a year of prep school anyway). Now do I expect this will happen? No, not really.
                          Trevin will not redshirt and miss playing this year with Trey. Porter will play off ball and some PG. Gilbert and Trevin will both play point. I agree at least one freshman guard should redshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Trevin will not redshirt and miss playing this year with Trey. Porter will play off ball and some PG. Gilbert and Trevin will both play point. I agree at least one freshman guard should redshirt.
                            I have no idea how important that is to Trevin. I am sure it means something to him. But he also needs to weigh that against maximizing his two years of playing time at Wichita State. But as I said I am not really thinking that will happen.

Comment

#83 on top 100 list
                              Could you elaborate or PM ?? I've looked at several "list"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                                Not really any good footage out there on this kid that I've seen... What's available wasn't really noteworthy. But, GGG knows what he's doing.
                                Not any good footage? Have you not seen the video in Taylor's aricle?? THIS DUDE HAS MAJOR HOPS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X