No announcement yet.

Kevin Marfo 6'8 F Quinnipiac Grad-Transfer to Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we are on Marfo’s list. We need his rebounding immediately.

Comment

The Assman

Comment

I see poor man's Zion.
        sold!

Comment

Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
          I see poor man's Zion.
          sold!
          Very poor.

Comment

More like Shaq Morris.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              More like Shaq Morris.
              That’s a burden to saddle someone with.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Shaq was pretty good as a Senior. A little on the short side for a Center but a large and powerful rebounder who could move pretty well.

Comment

Shaq was pretty good as a Senior. A little on the short side for a Center but a large and powerful rebounder who could move pretty well.
                  And in piss poor shape because he was lazy. He gave up in games and always had bad body language.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

And in piss poor shape because he was lazy. He gave up in games and always had bad body language.
                    Yes, 1sr team all AAC his senior year. I will take a lot more if that kind of sucking. I don't know if I can think of a single Shocker player who improved more over his four years. Your description matches who he might have been when he showed up, not who he left as.

Comment

The question is not how he compares to Shaq. How does he compare to Asbjorn and Isaiah?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        The question is not how he compares to Shaq. How does he compare to Asbjorn and Isaiah?
                        If you had to choose would you rather have this guy are play long ball and try to land Nelly Junior Joseph and/or Javarzia Belton.

Comment

If You know something about Marfo, spill it. There isn’t anything I’ve seen that says he’s lazy. Shaq was pretty special his Senior year. That’s who I was comparing Marfo to. I’d take our Senior Shaq in a heart beat. I’d also take a Freshman that’s good but maybe not ready for prime time. I don’t see AM ready except against really big Centers and PBear isn’t there yet.

Comment

If You know something about Marfo, spill it. There isn’t anything I’ve seen that says he’s lazy. Shaq was pretty special his Senior year. That’s who I was comparing Marfo to. I’d take our Senior Shaq in a heart beat.
                            Who said I was talking about Marfo?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

If you had to choose would you rather have this guy are play long ball and try to land Nelly Junior Joseph and/or Javarzia Belton.
                              Belton doesn't look like plan A or B to me.

Comment

Who said I was talking about Marfo?
                                Because that’s who this is about.

Comment

Working...
                                X