Kevin Marfo 6'8 F Quinnipiac Grad-Transfer to Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
    I really hope no one in this thread is comparing his 5 remaining programs to ours currently. All of those programs are in a better position than us.
    For someone looking at the best chance possible to make the NCAA tourney next year, sure we aren’t likely to top that board.

I have no idea what any of those other schools records were last year or who they return, so I don’t know how likely it is for them either. Do you have that information?

Comment

I think the program at least needs to worry.... But imo Marshall is still the man and I think we had few players with issues and now we got a Domino effect and now some more players don't want to stick around to see what happens or how we play out going forward. Massive purge is needed at this point and I would call this a major reset at best

Comment

[QUOTE=choida;n1232161]I think the program at least needs to worry.... But imo Marshall is still the man and I think we had few players with issues and now we got a Domino effect and now some more players don't want to stick around to see what happens or how we play out going forward. Massive purge is needed at this point and I would call this a major reset at best[/QUOTE

I always feel better after a "massive purge"...
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

For someone looking at the best chance possible to make the NCAA tourney next year, sure we aren’t likely to top that board.
          This is a good point especially with regards to grad transfers and senior transfers if the new transfer rules are passed. You would expect that most of these guys that can be key contributors are looking for the situations they think give them the best shot at getting to the NCAA Tournament. At this point all that 3G has to sell in that regard is mostly blue sky and trust me.

Perhaps might explain why the Alterique Gilbert announcement did not come to fruition yet, if it ever will.

Getting Alterique would have been huge because at least then you have that top notch point guard in your quiver when making a pitch to some of these guys.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 27, 2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Good luck at A&M
            The Assman

Comment

Working...
            X