Kevin Marfo 6'8 F Quinnipiac Grad-Transfer to Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Marfo 6'8 F Quinnipiac Grad-Transfer to Texas A&M

Kevin was the nation's leading rebounder.

Stats: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...77/kevin-marfo

**** yes

Comment

13 Rebounds a game??

That might give HCGM a rush of blood below the belt!!
      The Assman

Comment

At this point, we could use a couple of bruisers.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Need a few of these guys who are willing to do the dirty work and aren't divas.

Comment

I AM SOLD!!

The EXACT mindset WSU needs.
            The Assman

Comment

He had an impressive list of offers coming out of high school, but went with a surprise pick in GWU

His Final 3 where: GWU, Providence, and Boston College. Other interested where Xavier, KSU, Pitt, Minnesota, Rhode Island.
              The Assman

Comment

I may be over-thinking this, but my concern would be that if he comes to WSU, and he and Wade have the 4-spot locked down, and AM and IPBC man the 5, where does that leave Bilau? Would he be ok with 4-5 minutes a game (much like Udeze did the last third of this year) for a season? I would hope so, but it's a very different world, as we're seeing this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  I may be over-thinking this, but my concern would be that if he comes to WSU, and he and Wade have the 4-spot locked down, and AM and IPBC man the 5, where does that leave Bilau? Would he be ok with 4-5 minutes a game (much like Udeze did the last third of this year) for a season? I would hope so, but it's a very different world, as we're seeing this year.
                  I’m still counting Bilau as a 5 man until I see otherwise. I believe that’s where he played for the most part during “Shocker Madness” and the exhibition but I could be misremembering.

Also, hopefully goes without saying by now but I could be wrong and things could change.

Comment

Michael Eitienne Dennis Wade Bilau current starting five... Things will change obviously... But it's the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                      Michael Eitienne Dennis Wade Bilau current starting five... Things will change obviously... But it's the off-season.
                      I don't think Michael is a PG. Neither is TE.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Not that I expect TE to be the PG, but I do think he could play it in a pinch. He made some pretty nifty passes this last season. While TE didn't have GS's assists (that wasn't his job to), he didn't have GS's TOs either. In fact, TE had a slightly better A/TO ratio than GS.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

ding ding ding

Comment

One thing I am positive of, Marfo won’t be getting any minutes at PG.
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I AM SOLD!!

The EXACT mindset WSU needs.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X