Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You can tell the difference between 6'6" and 6'7" just from that video??? Dang, now that's impressive.
    I gave it my best shot. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post

I mean, Marshall was all for Tekele’s windmill. A coach isn’t going to encourage a between the legs dunk ever, and if you miss yeah you’re 100% riding the pine. But no coach is going to sit you for a huge momentum swinging play like a between the legs dunk if you do make it.
      I bet that under 3Gs beet red face would be hidden a slight grin. As long as the shot was made, of course.

Comment

Tekele earned the right to try, and even miss that dunk long before he tried it. And the windmill was on Senior Day iirc. Do the work and all HCGM will do is smile.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

He is an exciting player. I am glad he is going to the Shocks. But sorry guys, he doesn't look like he is 6'7 in those videos. More like 6'5 and maybe 6'6. Maybe he has grown since the videos and we don't have up to date information. I guess we will have to wait and see.
          Don't even get me started on that one ; D

web.sp_.mbb_.pre_.MZ_-640x426.jpg

Comment

RC is a player that is 'player game ready' as a Frosh. We miss having Seniors such as Shaq, Cotton, FVV, and Baker that played here all 4 Seasons. Such players help groom the younger players and lead our Program to heights rarely visited. This is one of several reason the Shocks under Marshall are in the top 5 Programs in the Country in consecutive 20 win Seasons. We have 2 really talented Freshmen this Season that I hope play here all 4 Seasons as times past. It also helps recruiting visits to have such leaders sell our Program to potential future Shockers.
            Last edited by forevershockerfan; April 5, 2020, 02:27 PM.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              RC is a player that is 'player game ready' as a Frosh..
              indeed?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

indeed?
                Yes Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Yes Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Defense is what plays in Wichita

Comment

Yes indeed pin. Yes indeed. Do you see an issue with defense from RC?

Comment

• Pins glass runs on empty.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Anybody have any video on him playing good on ball defense and keeping a guy in front of him? Or boxing out every time a shot goes up? Or is in the correct spot for help defense?

The kid is intriguing of an athlete as you can find and I’m excited about him, but the things above get you playing time under Marshall. And they aren’t sexy things you find in a highlight video.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                          Anybody have any video on him playing good on ball defense and keeping a guy in front of him? Or boxing out every time a shot goes up? Or is in the correct spot for help defense?

The kid is intriguing of an athlete as you can find and I’m excited about him, but the things above get you playing time under Marshall. And they aren’t sexy things you find in a highlight video.
                          I don’t know that many folks have high school highlight reels setting good picks or making entry passes, but you know what? Those are things that can be taught. Not just anybody can do a Simone Biles triple double dunk!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            Yes indeed pin. Yes indeed. Do you see an issue with defense from RC?
                            Haven't seen it. Kid can sure dunk, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I don’t know that many folks have high school highlight reels setting good picks or making entry passes, but you know what? Those are things that can be taught. Not just anybody can do a Simone Biles triple double dunk!
                              No disagreement there mate

Comment

• RC4 is as exciting a prospect as WSU has ever had. Period.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X