Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Anyone on the fence about this kid should watch that video. Absolutely unbelievable athleticism. See the dunk at the 0:27 mark. Mercy me...
    Should we have a dunk off with R. Council, C. Jenkins, DD, Bilau, etc.?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Kid has the JUICE
      So let's turn it loose

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Not a fan, huh?
        Oh, I’m a fan! If he offers NOTHING ELSE (and I think he will) he will ignite the crowd with his dunks. Dudes CRAZY!

There is more to being successful than dunking, but if I was picking my team off of highlight reals, I’d take Ricky 4 1st.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Yes please! And preferably in live game play.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Oh, I’m a fan! If he offers NOTHING ELSE (and I think he will) he will ignite the crowd with his dunks. Dudes CRAZY!

There is more to being successful than dunking, but if I was picking my team off of highlight reals, I’d take Ricky 4 1st.
            I wasn’t sure when you made a comparison with the cheer squad. It sounded like sarcasm and not like a genuine complement. I guess it’s difficult to interpret the printed word.

Comment

Speaking of which, lets actually make Shocker Madness a SHOW!!!

It was never anything super exceptional, but in it's current form it's just embarrassing.
              The Assman

Comment

Does Shocker Madness need to bring back the dunk contest??? On the fence myself.

Comment

It was never anything super exceptional, but in it's current form it's just embarrassing.
                  I love it in its current chill iteration. Have the DJ spin some tunes, band play a few, introduce the guys, scrimmage, peace out. It’s perfect.

Comment

It was Shocker Sadness.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Televise it. Make it a real game/scrimmage. At halftime they do the Shocker dunk contest and 3 pt. contest. Then we can call in Shoelace to do a dribbling/crossover spectacular halftime Extravaganza. Maybe a one on one match with him and FVV for a dozen juicy burritos?
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

You gentleman are getting me excited about next basketball season! Add Porter and Gilbert to the contest- Sorry for losing focus on the star of this thread who plays basketball with the heart of a warrior. Very happy he realized how much it means to be a Shocker!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Can't even comprehend one of those between the legs dunks in CKA. My god, crowd would cause serious structural damage to the roof!!
                          He'd probably be sitting down, too. I don't think Marshall would go for that. You do that if you want to be a Globetrotter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I had read that elsewhere too.
                            He is an exciting player. I am glad he is going to the Shocks. But sorry guys, he doesn't look like he is 6'7 in those videos. More like 6'5 and maybe 6'6. Maybe he has grown since the videos and we don't have up to date information. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

He'd probably be sitting down, too. I don't think Marshall would go for that. You do that if you want to be a Globetrotter.
                              I mean, Marshall was all for Tekele’s windmill. A coach isn’t going to encourage a between the legs dunk ever, and if you miss yeah you’re 100% riding the pine. But no coach is going to sit you for a huge momentum swinging play like a between the legs dunk if you do make it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

He is an exciting player. I am glad he is going to the Shocks. But sorry guys, he doesn't look like he is 6'7 in those videos. More like 6'5 and maybe 6'6. Maybe he has grown since the videos and we don't have up to date information. I guess we will have to wait and see.
                                You can tell the difference between 6'6" and 6'7" just from that video??? Dang, now that's impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X