X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
    Well said.

Comment

• This is part of the ways that I envision Ricky Council IV being successful in a Shocker uniform. Additionally, remember why Jamar is in the Shocker hall of Famer.

Congratulations to BOE Officer Jamar Howard on his induction into the WSU Sports Hall of Fame.File video courtesy KAKE-TV.

Comment

• Bump
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• More than just a dunker: the scouting report on Wichita State signee Ricky Council IV

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...242808166.html

Comment

• This is the kid that bears a resemblance to Cle.

Comment

• He’s a sharp kid with a great upside. I’m really excited to see him in a Shocker uniform.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ricky Council is ranked #50 small forward in the newest rankings. Jaden Seymour is #45 small forward, Jadun Michael is 35, and Dillon Jones is 37. I don't know how they evaluate these players when they can't see them play, and therefore, the rankings may be suspect.

https://n.rivals.com/position_rankin...etball/2020/SF

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  Ricky Council is ranked #50 small forward in the newest rankings. Jaden Seymour is #45 small forward, Jadun Michael is 35, and Dillon Jones is 37. I don't know how they evaluate these players when they can't see them play, and therefore, the rankings may be suspect.

https://n.rivals.com/position_rankin...etball/2020/SF
                  Who’s Dillon Jones?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Both listed as "verbal". Aren't both signed?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Who’s Dillon Jones?
                      Shox showed interest in him at Sunrise.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                        Both listed as "verbal". Aren't both signed?
                        Seymour is a verbal to Wichita State and Jones is a verbal to Weber State or so says yahoo sports

Comment

• Shox did show a little Preliminary interest In Dillon Jones while he was at Sunrise but I’m not sure how much and never offered as much as I know.

I’m not a good mind reader so I could be wrong, but I think that K.C. was referring to Jaden Seymour and Ricky Council -being listed as verbal commits but should be listed as Signed Commits to the Shox. KC is correct and Rivals isn’t up to date in that.
                          Last edited by Shockm; May 24, 2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              RC4 is as exciting a prospect as WSU has ever had. Period.
                              Prescient

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Prescient
                                None of the Recruiting services Or major schools knew about him. You wouldn’t think that today Ricky could be kept a secret.

Comment

Working...
                                X