• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE PLEASE!!!
    :yahoo:
    :wsu_posters:

Comment

The big deal is that we are getting it done early, rather than last minute. That allows the guys to move on to next year, and the year after, and the year after that. Amazing. Being in early pays benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown
        UPDATE PLEASE!!!
        :yahoo:
        :wsu_posters:
        Here ya go.

The only change from the previous chart is the addition of Early.

Ben Watson will not appear, until the Class of '13.

I have compressed somewhat to avoid horizontal scrolling. I hope it works.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Yeah! We have someone that will graduate in 2014!
          Livin the dream

Comment

You show Williams playing the 1 and 2 positions as a junior, but only the 1 as a senior.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
              You show Williams playing the 1 and 2 positions as a junior, but only the 1 as a senior.
              I know it seems inconsistent.

I speculated some.

I will change it, if I don't forget. ;-)

--Niels Bohr

Comment

This chart is based upon the latest information. Let me know, if there are errors.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Mitchell will be a junior next year and should be added.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster
                    Will he be on scholarship?

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster
                      He will be a junior if Ohio releases him. If they do not he will be a senior.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

If they don't release him, isn't he still a transfer that attended a school and just has to sit out a year before he is eligible as long as he hasn't used up a redshirt year already? or has he had a redshirt year at HCCC?

Comment

If you are not released you lose one year of eligibility.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

I didn't realize that. I thought that if you weren't released, you had to pay your own way for the redshirt year prior to being eligible.

Comment

If I am following everything correctly, a questionable assumption, we have five scholarships available for next year due to graduation of our 5 Seniors.

Assuming Ron Baker goes on scholarship next year as anticipated and with the addition of Cleanthony Early, Double V, Derail Green and Henry Uwadiae as scholarship players that fills us up.

Absent any other roster changes we have no scholarships available for either Malcom Armstead or Joe Mitchell.

Furthermore, that would pretty much seem to signal and end to our recruitment of Gavin Thurman also.

Adjustments can be made I suppose, but at this point none are obvious.

Please correct me if I am missing something.

Comment

I think you are correct, but things happen and as it stands I believe that MA will only get a scholarship if we have a late departure next year. They have told GT that he has to wait until spring to see if his academics are in order (which I am doubtful).

I am kind of thinking that Joe Mitchell might get a sholly after a year as a RS walk-on, as that will add a second scholarship player to the class of 2014. Just my opinion.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X