Tre Mitchell 6'9 C 2019 to UMass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    It may not matter because we don’t have a chance. However, just an aside. Mitchell is a pretty good perimeter shooter with a big body and ability to post up low. Unseld was a great post up player but didn’t have an outside shot. However, at that time, there wasn’t a 3 point shot so he didn’t need a perimeter game.
    so-youtre-telling-me-there-sno-chance-memes-com-13974261.png

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Forget about Mitchell, let's hope we improve enough to not have any decommits come next spring.

Comment

He's got such a nice, quick first step toward the basket with pretty good ball skills. I'm not willing to concede his recruitment or my wish to see him in the yellow and black. Based on what I saw in the exhibition and the first game, Tre would be a significant upgrade to our front court. And I'm not convinced there won't be a transfer or two at the end of the season that opens up another scholarship or two. I'm not wishing anyone to leave or go, but it happens with far more regularity these days and with such a large group of freshmen on this year's roster, there is bound to be a couple that thought they could hang with 3G and a major Div I basketball program but realized when the rubber hits the road, they'd much rather be on K-96 than I-35.

Comment

Four-star Tre Mitchell is still weighing all of his options, but two programs look to be ahead of the others.

Comment

don't get excited, but an interesting read

Comment

• Fairgame
              Fairgame commented
              Editing a comment
              what read? Once I go to the site, where do I find the interesting read?

• 1979Shocker
              1979Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't see anything either. Or do I need an account?

Ok Pin, I'm not excited at all.

Comment

Link just worked for me. Dunno what to tell you

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Link just worked for me. Dunno what to tell you
                Perhaps you should state what you find interesting that is something we don't already know?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  don't get excited, but an interesting read

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals150/2019
                  Yes. I’m just trying to find out what interesting tidbit I shouldn’t get excited about.

Comment

Link worked for me. It's just the Rivals Top 150 for 2019. Tre Mitchell is listed #93 and his page indicates Notre Dame, Illinois, and UConn as High Prospect Interest with ND 100% from their Future Cast. 8 schools listed as Medium Interest, 5 Low Interest, and 9 as No Interest. WSU is not listed at all.

Comment

So is this guy actually being recruited by WSU or is there just a "please let it be true" link to Fernandes? I want to know how hopeful to get...

Comment

• Steeleshocker
                        Steeleshocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Marshall went out to offer in person.

That’s good news!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Looks like Noah Fernandez is doing his part to recruit Tre. Posted this in response to Tre's Instagram video post. Tre liked it back:
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.
                        Last edited by WuShocker2006; January 2, 2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Would not get your hopes up... Anything is possible...

Comment

the Holy Grail............................maybe

Comment

Working...
                            X