No announcement yet.

Aguek Arop 6'6" SF 2018 to San Diego State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All three are great options and I cant wait to get excited about whoever we do snag because they all bring something different to the team.

Comment

Arop reminds me of a thicker, stronger version of Peter Jok.

Comment

• Shock Top
        Shock Top commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought the same thing

Length, athleticism, ability to guard all positions. Sounds like a Marshall-type player to me.
      The Assman

Comment

C0|dB|00ded, does Arop get the CB Stamp of Approval?
        The Assman

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          He looks good but unfortunately cannot receive my stamp. This is the kind of player I put my stamp on for future reference:

T

...:cool:

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          Watch the kid defending him on the first play... looks a little like Mr. Reaves. Tee hee

T

...:cool:

Again... This kid is it

Comment

This is the kid the Shox should be all over. Me likey.

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
            Again... This kid is it
            Are you talking about Bryant or Arop?

Comment

Apparently SDSU only made their offer last Thursday. Very late into the game. But still managed to get an OV. Interesting read.

Comment

I think it's between Arop and Amin. Either way it's good or can be spun into a good move...

Comment

If it is down to Arop and Amin, my vote is definitely Arop.

While Amin may be damn good at getting steals and a fine player in his own right, to the naked eye, Arop appears to check almost every box in comparison to the type of recruits WSU have been signing lately.
                  The Assman

Comment

• pie n eye
                    pie n eye commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Out of all the guys that currently have an active thread Arop is the one I like the most based on his highlights. I saw strength, athleticism, ability to score at all three levels, driving with both hands, and passing. No clue on his defense.

I’d be damn happy with either one, but I do like the idea of splitting the class if they are considered equals otherwise.
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Let’s lock this guy up. 7’1” wingspan. Already has a D1 body. He has a nice shot with a high release. Reminds me of raptors rookie OG Anunoby (6’7”, 7’2” wingspan)

Comment

Mr. Arop is a great looking prospect that will fit right in with this new athletic Shocker players. The competition will be fierce and make everyone better (may the best players win). The highlights I have watched show him to be a little better off the dribble than Bryant. Thinking there is something slowing the recruitment of Bryant other than talent (maybe academic?). He has a good rating and is too talented not have his choose of D1 offers. If we can get either to complete this class it would be outstanding.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                        WSUwatcher commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Apparently Bryant hasn't even visited WSU, so I doubt that he's a serious Shocker prospect at this point anyway. I suspect he's mostly in Shockernet's imagination. (Of course, now he'll surprise me and sign, or someone will come along that we haven't heard of.)

Seriously, though, I'm guessing it's down to the guys who have visited or will do so: namely, Alvarez the other PG; Amin the ball thief; and Arop who's supposed to give WSU the last word -- or depending on the involvement of Sunrise, maybe even a combination.

Hope this kid locks us up.

Comment

tayloreldridge, any word on Arop’s visit plans?
                        The Assman

Comment

• tayloreldridge
                          tayloreldridge commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He's visiting San Diego State this weekend and then his coach told me they will talk with WSU and try to get one scheduled. As far as I know, nothing scheduled yet.
                      Working...
                      X