• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took unofficial to Creighton on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by JayPak View Post
      Took unofficial to Creighton on Friday.
      It is unusual for a recruit to show no interest in getting to play in the NCAA tournament. To each his own I guess.
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
        It is unusual for a recruit to show no interest in getting to play in the NCAA tournament. To each his own I guess.
        He did get experience flaming out in the first weekend though, which you can never over-value at a place like Creighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          He did get experience flaming out in the first weekend though, which you can never over-value at a place like Creighton.
          Good point!
          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

@ebosshoops
            Iowa State transfer Clayton Custer tells me he has visits next four weekends. In order of visits, Creighton, Loyola, Mizzou, Wichita State

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              @ebosshoops
              Iowa State transfer Clayton Custer tells me he has visits next four weekends. In order of visits, Creighton, Loyola, Mizzou, Wichita State
              Being the last on his list says a little something... But not a whole lot....

Comment

Dear lord! What would we do with two top 100 PG walk-ons?
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Dear lord! What would we do with two top 100 PG walk-ons?
                  Since I got this wrong regarding another post on a different thread, do you mean a Top 100 player that was a PG or a PG that was top 100 at that position?

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    @ebosshoops
                    It's on beeeeeeches!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Since I got this wrong regarding another post on a different thread, do you mean a Top 100 player that was a PG or a PG that was top 100 at that position?
                      top 100 player

Comment

Rivals had him at #92 overall and #19 PG, ESPN rated him as the #36 PG.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Judging by the state of the program, what would your best guess be? ;)
                          The Assman

Comment

Just saw sully retweet that. So he could potentially help... But wouldn't be until next year right?

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                              Especially when they are listed in alphabetical order...
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                                I wonder if he is on the spectrum. As that list of order is also alpha.

Comment

Working...
                                X