Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Custer to Loyola

A 6-0 pg from Blue Valley (Northwest).

"Custer is a true point guard with a terrific handle. He does a good job delivering the advance pass on time and on target. He also did a nice job running the team and setting the offense, where he looked to attack. Custer hit open shots with range to the arc in space, and came off screens, knifing through the defense for a layup. Custer has an excellent floor game, court presence and basketball IQ for such a young player. He has Kansas State, Houston, Ohio, Wichita State, Missouri and Arizona on him early."

Kevon Looney, Shabazz Muhammad and Ishmail Wainright steal the show at the NY2LA Under Armour Summer Jam, writes Reggie Rankin.

I just put him on the Kansans to keep an eye on thread a day or two back. He runs with MoKan Elite. This is from that thread:

ReggieRankinReggie Rankin

2014 PG Clayton Custer (Mo-Kan Elite) is tough as nails, competes, runs the team and makes open shots.
    In the fast lane

“Oklahoma State, K-State, University of Houston, University of San Francisco,” Custer said regarding his offers.

He’s also receiving interest from “Indiana, Arizona, Missouri, Wichita State, Ohio,” Custer said.

One school seems to be ahead of the pack, though.

“Oklahoma State [stands out],” Custer said. ”I like Oklahoma State a lot. I just have a good feeling about it.”

In the fast lane

Comment

Custer is visiting Kansas State this weekend.
      In the fast lane

Comment

ESPN Profile

Currently #56 in the class of 2014.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Really like this kid. Saw him play a lot last summer and he can shoot it and despite his size, is a pretty tough PG. His team played in the Valley Center jam this past winter and knocked off Olathe Northwest - Olathe Northwest had Willie Cauley who signed with Kentucky and Shavon Shields who signed with Nebraska.

Comment

Custer just took his second visit to Iowa State. Other unofficials have been to Kansas State, Oklahoma Oklahoma State and Stanford. New interest from Butler, Nebraska and Minnesota. I don't think we are on his radar.

In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Custer just took his second visit to Iowa State. Other unofficials have been to Kansas State, Oklahoma Oklahoma State and Stanford. New interest from Butler, Nebraska and Minnesota. I don't think we are on his radar.

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/conten...ta&CID=1401291
              Maybe not, trop; maybe never will be. But if he's 2014, that's a lot of time to make an impression if the Shocks want to try.

Comment

Custer announcing his decision tonight. It's just about got to be Iowa State.
                In the fast lane

Comment

And, it is Iowa State.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

A tweet by Clayton Custer:

"I think for now on the team I'm gonna cheer for that plays in Kansas is going to be Wichita State... #bandwagon"
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Would make our second top 100 walk on?

#tOtalspeculation
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Leaving Iowa State.

In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          Based on his twitter account looks to be a good buddy of Loyola's solid SG freshman Richardson (I might be slightly off on the name).

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                            Based on his twitter account looks to be a good buddy of Loyola's solid SG freshman Richardson (I might be slightly off on the name).
                            Ben Richardson. They were teammates at Blue Valley Northwest. They won a State Championship or two.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Loyola definitely needs players. Maybe he'd be interested. Loyola has enough pieces in place right now to do very well if they can fill out their roster a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X