Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Torres 6'3 PG 2018 JUCO a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or they team up under the mantra "We run this Sh*t!"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      So.....this recruiting class....started off the Sensational Six......what is it now?
      The Nuclear Nine

For two reasons:

- The whole roster has blown up and rebuilt; Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
      - THEY ARE ABOUT TO GO NUCLEAR IN THE MOTHAFUKA AND SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!
      The Assman

Comment

• For all the crap the assistants get for lack of help in-game, they sure seem to be coming through on this front.

Comment

• Another great Shocker recruit signing day and Hip Hip, Torres!!! Hip, Hip Torres!!!!!!!!!!!
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Looks good on the pick and roll. Hope he can defend AAC PG's

Comment

• If he is the same as Houston man bun then we'll be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

SHJ is still TBD on that.
                Hopefully we get him a strong Prozac/Zoloft cocktail and find him a world class shrink.

I only kid because I care. Dude has serious potential and tons of skill. Anxiety can be a real b**** and I'd love to see him conquer it and go out with a bang his senior year at his dream school. It would be a great story.

Torres and SHJ-with-his-mind-right would be a great back court combo who could slice and dice a defense.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No doubt a strong Prozac/Zoloft cocktail before every game will really give Samajae aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooossssssssstttttttttt.

• tell me about the quickness. Or saying it another way, can we guard the 3 and dribble penetration?
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Torres....................................this is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    Looks good on the pick and roll. Hope he can defend AAC PG's
                    Now, if can show something on an iso. he/we'll be good to go.

Comment

• I see SHJ off the bench honestly next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                        I see SHJ off the bench honestly next year...
                        SHJ has a year on him in the system and an impressive skill set. Like all athletes, there are some areas to be worked on but initially I think he has the upper hand on the starting PG . As we learned from last season, when we were loaded at each position, the bench always gets shorter as the season progresses. I believe it's SHJ job at the beginning of the season, but it's also his to keep or protect as that bench gets shorter. I can also easily see a platoon system for PG minutes early in the season until everything sorts itself out.

Comment

• I'm almost having trouble keeping track of all of these new recruits. This is awesome news! We have Austin's replacement (Burton) and now we have a starting PG. I am no longer worried about next season. It might be a wild ride, but it will no doubt be fun. Now let's go get AN and call it a class.

Comment

• choida
                            choida commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Austin's replacement? Stevenson, Moore, Dennis, Burton, maybe anyone of these dudes

• 1972Shocker
                            1972Shocker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Program sales may set a school record next year.

• GoShockers.com Announcement

WSU head coach Gregg Marshall said:

"We feel Ricky has the poise, leadership ability and talent to step in from day-one as a lead guard. He scores at all three levels and has a tremendous feel for the game. He plays at his own pace and averaged eight assists per game last year for Coach Chris Popp because of his tremendous vision!"

Comment

• I'm so excited to see our guards drive the lane again. I miss that.

Comment

Working...
                            X