No announcement yet.

Cleanthony Early-SHOCKER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate having to speak about players in the past tense especially when they are as special as Cle. I haven't felt this sad to see a player go since Perez was finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
      I hate having to speak about players in the past tense especially when they are as special as Cle. I haven't felt this sad to see a player go since Perez was finished.
      Especially after his last game...

It will go down as one of the greatest performances ever.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
        If we cant get Thurman Id like to get him and see him play the 4. 6'7 Ede at the 3 and 6'8 combo forward at the 4 that shoots the 3 and is a shot blocker. That should cause some match up problems for the rest of the valley
        Remind HCGM to exclude vtshocker from the assistant coaching consideration. Between Thurman and Early I think we did ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Remind HCGM to exclude vtshocker from the assistant coaching consideration. Between Thurman and Early I think we did ok.
          That goes without saying. The 1st question on 3G's assistant coach application is:

Have you ever posted on ShockerNet.net?
          If No, please continue. I yes, just sign your name at the bottom of the application and find a circular file to dispose of your application.

Comment

• What a complete thrill and pleasure it has been to have had the opportunity to watch such a skilled player as Cle play for us for two full seasons.

He was magical in the way he played and consistently scored whenever we needed him to. Whenever he went to the line, you just knew that he would automatically make both Free Throws.

Yes, under GM we can count on terrific players coming on board and carrying the load. But as we well know, we have been very fortunate to had a truly special player like Cleanthony Early on board and he is going to be very difficult to replace.

I just want to express my appreciation to him for playing for the Shockers and know that he is going to have a wonderful NBA career.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
              Whenever he went to the line, you just knew that he would automatically make both Free Throws.
              Great observation. I recall some of our greats from the early 80's who struggled from the line. Cle was tremendous from the line; especially during crunch time.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• what times the dunk contest tonight?>

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                  what times the dunk contest tonight?>
                  3-point & dunk contest starts at 8 pm on ESPN.

Comment

Working...
                  X