Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    The state already would have closed it if it was public, right?
    Why do you say that?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Could have used Fred tonight.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Sorry for your loss. Thats the thing with the NCAA - your never guaranteed another game. For what its worth you had a great season.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          Could have used Fred tonight.
          You guys had a good year. I think this will be a start of many up coming NCAA bids.. We will be heading to Peoria in the morning for FVV's game 6:30pm. Maybe we can keep this magic run alive...:)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
            I think the game will only be online, but the word was that you would watch it on espn3.com.
            Friday's Rockford Auburn game be seen here: http://www.ihsa.tv

If they win on Friday, the championship game will be on espn3 (Saturday 8:15pm)

Here is a preview of all the games: http://yourseason.suntimes.com/home/...e-preview.html

CLASS 4A

PROVISO EAST vs. ROCKFORD AUBURN

The records: Proviso East (31-0), Rockford Auburn (31-2).

When: 6:30 p.m. Friday, Ch. 5.2

Outlook: Proviso East destroyed Auburn 75-56 at the Proviso West Tournament in December. The highly-touted guard showdown between the Pirates’ Keith Carter and Auburn’s Fred Van Vleet was a knockout, with Carter scoring 23 while committing just one turnover and Van Vleet scoring just 10 with five turnovers. Van Vleet spent much of the game guarding Proviso East’s 6-5 forward Sterling Brown. That’s the problem for Auburn, just too much relying on Van Vleet, while the Pirates have multiple weapons. Proviso East will be without 6-5 forward Trashaun Carroll, who was ejected from the supersectional game against West Aurora on Tuesday and will not be able to play in the semifinal. Carroll doesn’t start, but he’s an extremely important member of the team, providing attitude and muscle. Proviso East isn’t just undefeated, they have dominated like few teams in recent memory, with only three wins by less than ten points: Warren (seven), Downers South (three) and Glenbard North (three).

Comment

• Sounds like FVV is up against it tonight!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I may have to tune in and check it out. It's time to really start looking at next year and FVV could be a huge part of that.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Gonna definitely check Fred out tonight, especially since I cant stomach watching the NCAA tourney now.
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by cpacmel View Post
                    Friday's Rockford Auburn game be seen here: http://www.ihsa.tv

If they win on Friday, the championship game will be on espn3 (Saturday 8:15pm)
                    espn 3 is showing tonights game listed as well

Watch the Renegades vs. Devils live from ESPN3 on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Monday, September 23, 2024.

Comment

• Yeap looks like espn3 is a go too.
                      My bad :(

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        I may have to tune in and check it out. It's time to really start looking at next year and FVV could be a huge part of that.
                        Very good chance he will start the season as our back up pg with plenty of pt.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Don't they announce the winner of this years "Mr Illinois Basketball" sometime today?

Comment

• I'll miss the game tonight as I'm going to the women's WNIT game, but I'll certainly search for the replay as soon as I get home.

Comment

• Game on!
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• man the intros...

lets get this thing going

Comment

Working...
                                X